Mac Book Pro

BawdeepLoyal

Troops

I have a Mac Book Pro and did a presentation recently where it was hooked up to a projector type thing in a meeting room at a hotel. The bloke from the biz ctr sorted it out for me so I didn't watch what he was up to.

At the end I just switched the computer off, and as everything had gone well, me and my mate went and got wrecked.

Anyway, when I get back home the next day I switch on the machine and screen is still in presentation mode, and its not as sharp, off centre, etc, etc.

I have tried everything in my limited capacity to set it straight (google searches and follow directions), but nothing has worked.

Thus, now I would like to reset the laptop to the original factory settings, or if you know how to sort out the screen easily, that will do.

Thanks in advance.

BD

I have a MacBook Pro, cany answer your question.

I always ask my questions on this page and usually get an answer

http://forums.macrumors.com/

You will get a few snobs give you a smart arse reply, but you will get an answer

Cheers Bear.

I have just registered so I will try and see what I get back.

WATP

Cheers Bear.

I have just registered so I will try and see what I get back.

WATP

There's some proper fucking Apple fanboys on there that think they are Royalty............and will have snide remarks..................

Get a Windows Laptop :crabflute:

Its Fn + f4 on mine :sherlock:

and you think thats easy..... on the mac its stick in yer OS disc. drag the Hard drive in the recycle bin and restart the mac, does mostly everything else for you.