Lloyds still control signing policy

Ozblue

i dont like mj much but you have to say he pishes all over bain.

whos the guy at hibs. he dicks us all the time.

Canny agree with ye there mate - MJ is a total waste of space, and the most hated Chairman at any club in the country (by his own fans & staff alike).

Mind you, they are a fickle bunch they Killie fans.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny agree with ye there mate - MJ is a total waste of space, and the most hated Chairman at any club in the country (by his own fans & staff alike).

Mind you, they are a fickle bunch they Killie fans.

they are the only SPL club without a club doctor :lol:

imagine the killie players having to phone their local health centre and getting an appointment if they feel like shit :lol:

the killie guy taking 50k is just as bad as bain, even worse perhaps

at least our players are looked after at the club, and like it or not, we have still retained the core squad that won 2 titles in a row

It wasn't a wage rise though......

As:

- his pension payments accounted for only £6k of the increase; and

- his benefits-in-kind will have (more or less) remained the same

then principally all of the increase related to wages, whether regular or bonus. To deny, on a non-financial forum, a 35% increase because some of that was in the form of a bonus (which, as you know, simply goes through PAYE like regular wages) is perhaps at best misleading and at worst disingenuous. ;):D

As:

then principally all of the increase related to wages, whether regular or bonus. To deny, on a non-financial forum, a 35% increase because some of that was in the form of a bonus (which, as you know, simply goes through PAYE like regular wages) is perhaps at best misleading and at worst disingenuous. ;):D

quite right boss. anyway the the figures are there people can decide if they think his pays reasonable.

Looking around some other boards I have noticed that ££ constantly locks takeover threads, is there a particular reason for this. I can't see anything wrong with the OP in this one. http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=719388

Control control and "the only show in town"

Dingwall and the RST are whoring themselves to every potential new owner so it stands to reason the Fat Controller will want to keep threads on message or clear of anything contentious.

Looking around some other boards I have noticed that ££ constantly locks takeover threads, is there a particular reason for this. I can't see anything wrong with the OP in this one. http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=719388

i dont know the reason but they always decend into the same pointless crap.

i would think if a thread had any new info it would be allowed but who knows.

As:

It is but will be taxed a higher rate if it's bonus.

Anyway the implication is he took a wage rise, he didn't he merely took the money owed to him after a successful season, money he has turned down in previous seasons.

It's ok to sit with lofty morals on a mb and say you would do the same, which other people have implied on this thread, but the reality is we all work to make money and support our families and he us just doing the same. If I was him my family would be my priority over rangers every single time.

The OP has already been banned from this forum and been banned from FF more than once.

....but perhaps you knew that already. ;)

It is but will be taxed a higher rate if it's bonus.

No, it's not. Bonuses get taxed at the same amount as normal pay.

Anyway the implication is he took a wage rise, he didn't he merely took the money owed to him after a successful season, money he has turned down in previous seasons.

He has turned down money in previous years? A bold statement. where diod you get that snippet of information?

No, it's not. Bonuses get taxed at the same amount as normal pay.

He has turned down money in previous years? A bold statement. where diod you get that snippet of information?

i am glad you are here bluedell. i certainly dont remember bain refusing cash.

bain was entitled to the cash certainly but you have to wonder about an football team that wont reward its players but rewards its chief exec so grandly.

i saw figures of 7-8k for papac hat means bain is earning the best part of double what papac is.

frightening for this bear.

i am glad you are here bluedell. i certainly dont remember bain refusing cash.

bain was entitled to the cash certainly but you have to wonder about an football team that wont reward its players but rewards its chief exec so grandly.

i saw figures of 7-8k for papac hat means bain is earning the best part of double what papac is.

frightening for this bear.

Bain has very little influence on the bottom line profit, so it seems strange that he gets such a large bonus just because we as a club qualify for the CL and therefore make money.

I don't have an isue with him earning a bonus on areas where he has a direct influence, eg overheads, but it's obviously not that.

I've written on previous occasions that his level of pay and bonuses are too high for what he does.

Bain has very little influence on the bottom line profit, so it seems strange that he gets such a large bonus just because we as a club qualify for the CL and therefore make money.

I don't have an isue with him earning a bonus on areas where he has a direct influence, eg overheads, but it's obviously not that.

I've written on previous occasions that his level of pay and bonuses are too high for what he does.

you would know better than me but to a layman thats sure how it seems to me.

I never said he wasn't mate. But do you not think there's more to it than meets the eye? a move to keep the bank happy as he can directly oversee the spending, being a director etc.

Your guess is as good as mine. There has been a lot of speculation as to why Lloyds have such a tight grip on our finances - with nothing of substance flagged up as far as I know. Yet.

Mibbe we'll know more soon as its gone alarmingly quiet with regard to the Whyte takeover.

I never said he wasn't mate. But do you not think there's more to it than meets the eye? a move to keep the bank happy as he can directly oversee the spending, being a director etc.

i am not claiming any inside knowledge here but murray didnt apoint a turn around speialist to the rangers board of his own volition.

hes working for the bank.

when murray was questioned on this he said mih pay his wages.

an old politicions trick if ever i saw one.