Money

Puff candy

I believe Walter Smith when he's went on record more than once and said at this time, there's no money to spend.

I also believe him when he says he doesn't have to sell any players.

So it will be a case of as you were come the end of Jan, in my opinion anyway. What's the point in him selling anyone in his last 6 months just to keep the bank happy and sacrifice the chances of the title? (his tactics are dangerous enough for that threat)

A grey area is spending any money we might bring in if we do get a good offer for a player. How would that work? would Walter get it or would it be ringfenced?

I believe Walter Smith when he's went on record more than once and said at this time, there's no money to spend.

I also believe him when he says he doesn't have to sell any players.

So it will be a case of as you were come the end of Jan, in my opinion anyway. What's the point in him selling anyone in his last 6 months just to keep the bank happy and sacrifice the chances of the title? (his tactics are dangerous enough for that threat)

A grey area is spending any money we might bring in if we do get a good offer for a player. How would that work? would Walter get it or would it be ringfenced?

This is all guesswork but I would hope that say we sold mccgregor he would get at least half of the transfer fee to bring in new players, surely the bank would realise they would have to give out some funds so we can win the title and then maybe get the money for the CL next season if we qualified for the group stages.