Enough is enough!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time has come for we,the Rangers support, to stand together and say loud and proudly that enough is enough!

How much more can we the supporters take as not only constant Mhedia attacks on our club,heritage and support tries to kill us off commercially but even more worringly the banks have for a long time been running our affairs and effectivly strangling the life out of our club!

We know this has been ongoing and after a few mumbles of discontent from us we still are no further forward.

What do we do?

First off we have to get every Rangers supporter onside and fighting as one.

Let's start by banners at the matches and every one of us who have banking intrests with the Lloyds group,which includes; Lloyds TSB,Halifax and the Bank of Scotland,to close our accounts and move our money elsewhere!

In this current financial climate any bank will gladly help you transfer your funds and there really is no hastle at all in doing so,they do it all for you.

An easy thing for us the supporters to do but a killer blow for the Lloyds group because believe me they will not want a single penny of our hard earned cash to go elsewhere and it will send out a strong clear meassage from us the Rangers support that enough is enough!

Well now is the time for all of us to stand together and proudly cry 'No Surrender!'

So try and get as many fellow Bears on board and let's for once actually do something constructive that just might help us as a club!

yep! lets all tell the bank to fuck off yep that will fucking do it!

Then we can individually tell the banks when our mortgage payment,overdraft fee,loan payment and credit card bills arrive to fuck off too!

Bottom line is we are a part of MIH's group and have been since SDM underwrote the shares issue to clear the last big debt.

If the banks can claw any of the hundreds of millions of pounds that are club owner owes back wether its through the commercial property group PPG,the metals side or the football operation they will do so.

Millers sale has been due to a few financial issues that have rise in the last week coupled with another in march this year and possible drops in income next season.

The 'credit crunch' has hit us bad and the wrong time,call it the perfect financial storm and we were unfortunately slap bang in the middle of it.

There is nothing that can be achieved through protesting as the banks hold all the cards,i am gutted by it all but it has been because of the global economic climate.

Novo, we were in £80m debt 8 years before the credit crunch, we were in £30m debt a year before the credit crunch, the credit crunch has nothing to do with our current state. The fans are stil there, turnover is still very high, its the money going out of the club and not to the benefit of the club or team which is killing us.

Novo, we were in £80m debt 8 years before the credit crunch, we were in £30m debt a year before the credit crunch, the credit crunch has nothing to do with our current state. The fans are stil there, turnover is still very high, its the money going out of the club and not to the benefit of the club or team which is killing us.

Of course it has FFS!

why are the banks putting pressure on EVERYONE?

SDM's group owes the banks hundreds of millions of pounds,which 3 years ago was manageable debt but because of the crash wiped hundreds of millions of the groups assets thus frightening the banks that the could could realistically 'go under'.

The banks thus bailed the group out with an £150m swap of debt for assets however! the banks are having a HUGE say as to how the group is being run.

WE ARE PART OF THAT GROUP.

The problem with many is people look at our projected income from european participation say £18m deduct it from the last known debt of £27.5m and think great! we only have £9.5m debt ,thats manageable! when it is not as simple as that.

What happened with last weeks RC facilty? who knows?,it might have been taken away?

Of course it has FFS!

why are the banks putting pressure on EVERYONE?

SDM's group owes the banks hundreds of millions of pounds,which 3 years ago was manageable debt but because of the crash wiped hundreds of millions of the groups assets thus frightening the banks that the could could realistically 'go under'.

The banks thus bailed the group out with an £150m swap of debt for assets however! the banks are having a HUGE say as to how the group is being run.

WE ARE PART OF THAT GROUP.

The problem with many is people look at our projected income from european participation say £18m deduct it from the last known debt of £27.5m and think great! we only have £9.5m debt ,thats manageable! when it is not as simple as that.

What happened with last weeks RC facilty? who knows?,it might have been taken away?

Sorry mate i wasnt having a go, i just cant stand the excuse of the credit crunch. We were in a worse mess long before the crunch started.

Who took us to this debt? Whos fault is it the bank are running the show? (rhetorical question)

I dont think like that, i know my numbers, im good at maths and im not daft.

Dont knwo what is last weeks RC facility, what is it?

Until i see hard proof the bank are making it hard for us, i will not lay blame at their door. Were almost, what, £27m in debt, i fully expect us to pay it back and i think our current, or rather lats repayment plan was a bit embarrassing. £1m a year? Give me peace. By some accounts we swiped £4m off it last year, not sure why we paid more back or if tehy demanded it back, fact is we as fans do not know.

(tu)

RC:Revolving credit facility mate.

We had a £15m revolving credit credit facility in place at the start of the season,of which at that time headroom on those existing facilities of £8.9 million.

This expired on the 31st of December.

How much of that facility we have used since then i do not know,it could be only the £6.1m or the full £15m but if the bank has not renewed the facility i presume the credit used will drop into our debt.

We also have a £15m swap loan facility to be paid in march this year,this will have been provided on the back of guaranteed payment.The only guarantee i can see would be a chunk of our CL revenue.

The concern that i have is if the banks have decided to take away our RC facility on the basis that we will not have guaranteed CL revenue next season even if we do win the league

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unquoted-analyst.co.uk%2Fcompanies%2F365%2Frangers-football-club&ei=Vo4nTcLZLoHKhAfO8_WfAg&usg=AFQjCNH2y0xBaXlZdPY05N7AWyWp_1BN1A

It would make things a bit easier for us, the supporters, to make decisions if the Club were to tell us all the truth about our situation.

The club are in a situation where they can't come out and give us the full picture for obvious reasons hence why Walter has his cryptic digs at Lloyds.

As for the comments regarding SDM and how he is to blame for all this mess,i don't recall anyone having a go when we were buying and winning?

At the end of the day we have a bank who are effectivly running the club,name me another high profile club in debt(and there are clubs out there in a far bigger mess regarding debts than we currently are) who have this situation?

What benefit is it to Lloyds to cut our cash flow which in turn will hinder our chances of winning things,and this they are doing and have been doing for a while now,surely that is how we earn more?and if we earn more then does that not mean we can pay more back?

I love all the mini revolutions people try to begin on here. :lol:

I'll go ask my mum if we can use our kitchen for our office. She said that if we're quiet enough, everyone gets a Capri-Sun and some Teddy Bear meat.

These types of posts make me cringe now. Let's be honest, we as fans are going to do fuck all other than put money into our club which is inevitably going to be fed back to Lloyds.

If we hurt the bank, they hurt Rangers which then hurts us.

The only winner here is the bank. We prevent them from doing business they demand their money faster from Rangers and we go out of business.

There is nothing that we can realistically do that will change this. A takeover is the only we out.

Fukin students :mad: away and protest about something worthwhile. Rangers FC`s debt is only the tip of the iceberg, Murrays companies owe hundreds of millions. We are part of that and we are now paying back the £50million that Murray Holdings bailed us out with years ago IMO. We were asked to put our hand in our pockets, did we? did you?

Did we fuck so get back to making banners ya warmer.

These types of posts make me cringe now. Let's be honest, we as fans are going to do fuck all other than put money into our club which is inevitably going to be fed back to Lloyds.

If we hurt the bank, they hurt Rangers which then hurts us.

The only winner here is the bank. We prevent them from doing business they demand their money faster from Rangers and we go out of business.

There is nothing that we can realistically do that will change this. A takeover is the only we out.

Fukin students :mad: away and protest about something worthwhile. Rangers FC`s debt is only the tip of the iceberg, Murrays companies owe hundreds of millions. We are part of that and we are now paying back the £50million that Murray Holdings bailed us out with years ago IMO. We were asked to put our hand in our pockets, did we? did you?

Did we fuck so get back to making banners ya warmer.

Typical head in the sand comments!

To set the record straight i ain't no student but a fan who has been around probably far longer than most on here have been out of nappies.

So basically some of you think that if we hurt the bank they in turn will hurt Rangers even more?

Yeah i can see that happening!LOL!!!

Whilst others are still pointing the finger at SDM?

Funny how some accepted and boasted of our buying players during the success of 9IAR yet as soon as the shit hits the fan people start pointing fingers at SDM.

To set the record straight i ain't no student but a fan who has been around probably far longer than most on here have been out of nappies.

So basically some of you think that if we hurt the bank they in turn will hurt Rangers even more?

Funny how some accepted and boasted of our buying players during the success of 9IAR yet as soon as the shit hits the fan people start pointing fingers at SDM.

Typical head up your arse comment.

When Murray spent we all thought we could afford it. We had no idea that our transfer dealing where being handled poorly or that bad televisions deal where round the corner. Hindsight is a funny thing though.

If you honestly think that by denying the bank business they are just going to say "There's only one way out of this, give Rangers loads of Money" then you either stupid or crazy.

We mean fuck all to the bank and taking our accounts elsewhere will not change that. The bank is being a complete an utter cunt to us but we;ve got ourselves into this mess and it's within their right to get their money back. I hate it but tha's just the way it is.

edit: Last bit of my post was unnecessary.

So who's fault was it, is it?

Is it mine for PAYING to buy the strips, the tickets, the merchandise etc.... Or is it the cunt that has the majority shareholding in the club and sees the balance on a daily basis?

Your one to talk about head in the sand. <cr>

Typical head up your arse comment.

When Murray spent we all thought we could afford it. We had no idea that our transfer dealing where being handled poorly or that bad televisions deal where round the corner. Hindsight is a funny thing though.

If you honestly think that by denying the bank business they are just going to say "There's only one way out of this, give Rangers loads of Money" then you either stupid or crazy.

We mean fuck all to the bank and taking our accounts elsewhere will not change that. The bank is being a complete an utter cunt to us but we;ve got ourselves into this mess and it's within their right to get their money back. I hate it but tha's jsut the way it is.

Two questions now:

1) Do you know how debt works?

2) Since you obviously don't, then can I get a loan of a few hundred quid?

I wonder if you maybe should have taken a little time to think about ripping the pish out of this member?

You say that he made a head up the arse comment and then you go on to state you thought we could afford the spending that was happening and then, you ask him if he knows how debt works.

I think you forgot to consider that, like most football teams, the club business is run around loans and overdrafts and that there are very few teams out there that can boast to be buying players from real hard earned cash.

So, if anyone had their head up their arse, it might have been those who thought David murray was spending £12M on Tore Andre Flo from his own personal bank account!

I wonder if you maybe should have taken a little time to think about ripping the pish out of this member?

You say that he made a head up the arse comment and then you go on to state you thought we could afford the spending that was happening and then, you ask him if he knows how debt works.

I think you forgot to consider that, like most football teams, the club business is run around loans and overdrafts and that there are very few teams out there that can boast to be buying players from real hard earned cash.

So, if anyone had their head up their arse, it might have been those who thought David murray was spending £12M on Tore Andre Flo from his own personal bank account!

I didn't mean to say we could afford it, all I meant was that we were led to believe we could handle the debt.

At no stage did anyone come out and tell us that we where going down the shitter. I like many was enjoying spending stupids sums of money on players and enjoyed the success that came with it but at that time the people in charge of our accounts didn't say we couldn't afford it.

I'm sorry for offending anyone. Enjoy your trip to the bank.

David Murray for Chancellor!!!