The Union Bears

GOAT

No doubt I'll be criticised for this but I don't care. I thought tonight they were pretty pathetic, CR1 was empty and even when they did decide to group together in the second half, they made fuck all noise. Surely the whole point of an "ultras" group is to sing?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They suffer the same problems as everyone else for a crappy Monday night fixture, it's a shame the crowd was spread out so much but not much can be done unless people are willing to move together.

Did you move over and help get some songs going or sit and tut that nobody else did?

Its not just their job to make the noise.

Im sure they joined in with most of the songs being sung.

No, they never. Their supposed to be singing group, if it's not their job to start it, who's is it?

Union bears IMO are in a difficult spot with regards to the section they are in they have alot of people behind them that dont like the idear of having people standing and singing infront of them you only need to look at the Youth cup final to see what the group can do with there own section.

They suffer the same problems as everyone else for a crappy Monday night fixture, it's a shame the crowd was spread out so much but not much can be done unless people are willing to move together.

Did you move over and help get some songs going or sit and tut that nobody else did?

That's a shite argument. I'm not part of the group, their supposed to be a singing group, CR1 was dead.

No, they never. Their supposed to be singing group, if it's not their job to start it, who's is it?

Other people that want to sing?

U cant go there and depend on the Union Bears on a Monday Night fixture where the stadium is just-about empty, to start an atmosphere. Theres only a few of them compared to the rest of the stadium.

Anyone that wants to sing should start a song if no-one else is doing so.

Union bears IMO are in a difficult spot with regards to the section they are in they have alot of people behind them that dont like the idear of having people standing and singing infront of them you only need to look at the Youth cup final to see what the group can do with there own section.

They all moved up the back in the second half, not a peep.

Other people that want to sing?

U cant go there and depend on the Union Bears on a Monday Night fixture where the stadium is just-about empty, to start an atmosphere. Theres only a few of them compared to the rest of the stadium.

Anyone that wants to sing should start a song if no-one else is doing so.

It's a shite argument, they are supposed to be a SINGING section. Or have I missed the point here? TBO section seemed to be bouncing.

That's a shite argument. I'm not part of the group, their supposed to be a singing group, CR1 was dead.

Don't see why you're singling them out, the whole stadium was dead, I think anyone would not be quite as vocal when only 20 folk sing and Nae cunt else

Don't see why you're singling them out, the whole stadium was dead, I think anyone would not be quite as vocal when only 20 folk sing and Nae cunt else

Because they are supposed to be a singing section.

TBO made a good amount of noise. I don't understand how the Union Bears never thought about grouping up with TBO tonight either. Do the two groups have problems with each other or something?

Fuxache - I despair at some of the moaning bastards in our support.

Some cunts arent happy unless they are moaning about something.

3 fucking nil to the Rangers - The fucking history books wont say the Union Bears didny sing loud enough.

He posts something like this after every game to git himself a wee bit of attention...he must be lonely.....

He posts something like this after every game to git himself a wee bit of attention...he must be lonely.....

I'm beginning to think your obsessed with me...

Are you frustrated? Is it due to a lack of boaby? Too much of it?

Or are you just a dickhead hiding behind a laptop?

Because they are supposed to be a singing section.

TBO made a good amount of noise. I don't understand how the Union Bears never thought about grouping up with TBO tonight either. Do the two groups have problems with each other or something?

Just because UB never grouped up with the TBO one time doesnt mean they have a problem with each other. Also just because the UB didn't have much numbers at this game for whatever reason doesnt mean they should have a thread slagging it. There were 13,000 odd attendance for fuck sake? I think quite a lot of fans never turned up tonight so just calm down.

We don't have a problem with TBO some of the lads come out with us after games etc.

I personally don't like the group as in what they stand for, we are a different type of group if you get me.

There was not alot of members there tonight.

At the end of the day if coming back on a forum and moaning about us is what you want to do fair enough but there is just no mentality at rangers, none what so ever.

Why dont people try and help out the UB If they think they arent doing a good job. These groups are here to try and create an atmosphere, and try to create that by trying to get others invovled. So if your not doing your half then the group arent going to change what is going on. I Dont agree with slatting people who are trying to make it more enjoyable at ibrox.