Heard a wee rumour last night

1st_Jan_1994

What alot of pish!

CW to WS: Ho big in want sum new bodies fur yur team?

WS to CW: Nah ur awrite mate, i dont think youv goat any dough!

I think the op is either fishing or needs to wipe his mouth with andrex toilet paper!

and I think you need to go take a fuck to yourself.

I think it's perfectly believable that Walter Smith told him "buy the team, then we can talk transfers"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any conversation actually happened and Whyte did try to ask Walter about transfer targets I really don't think Walter would respond in the manner that is being portrayed in the original post that is not his style, and if any conversation did take place then the person who informed the OP is starting a Chinese rumour about the meaning of any conversation and no actual fact about what Walter was/is thinking.

LMAO, why? what's so unbelievable about him saying "buy the team first then we can talk transfers"

Some people, honestly :rolleyes:

What doesn't make sense about that happening is why would Walter get to talk about transfer targets when he has 6 months left I no I wouldn't be keen to give him much money to spend when he's leaving it would make more sense if it was ally and planning for next year

What doesn't make sense about that happening is why would Walter get to talk about transfer targets when he has 6 months left I no I wouldn't be keen to give him much money to spend when he's leaving it would make more sense if it was ally and planning for next year

I'm sorry, I guess we don't need any players in Jan then. Our squad is fine as it is.

What do people assume the Club when this 'rumour' is even given even 5 minutes of credibiliy by some on here? Prospective owners who cream themselves the chance to talk to the manager, and managers coming out with a cheap response?- utter rubbish, and allowed to extend itself by so many pages by people who think so low of the Club to think it would run in such a mickey mouse manner.

What do people assume the Club when this 'rumour' is even given even 5 minutes of credibiliy by some on here? Prospective owners who cream themselves the chance to talk to the manager, and managers coming out with a cheap response?- utter rubbish, and allowed to extend itself by so many pages by people who think so low of the Club to think it would run in such a mickey mouse manner.

What's so cheap about "listen come back to me when you've took over the club, then we can talk transfers. Until then I don't have time for this" type response?

I take it you've not took a minute to read between the lines and you've just let your jaw prattle to let off a little moan at me?

If you don't like a wee rumour, then don't fucking read them. It's in the thread title.

It's no wonder people are reluctant to share any info/rumours on here.

Even the abuse C'Woodloyal got a few weeks ago when he turned out he was right :rolleyes:

André X has a nice ring to it!

Seriously, wee snippets like this should be shared, allowing the grown-ups to make their own judgment as to it's merits.

Walter trusts murray. From day one they meet. Walter is experienced he'll know the ins and outs of chairmans. Walter leaving at the end of the season, with Murray stepping down as chairman and leaving? It adds up.