Picture from willie vass

scottjf82

Fair enough, I just see the mcgregor as the better keeper and one of top in Europe and I see 7.5nil as an insult for a player of his calibre . Especially when de gea etc are quoted as near 20million.

Exactly! We are just seen as wipping boys, dangle a few bob in front of us and we'll jump at the first instance! The shagger is one of the bet keepers in Europe and still has a long career ahead of him. I would like 10 million at least. We won't be saying it was great business when he is winning the champions league for Arsenal with an over-head kick.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen Alexander in Mothercare earlier didn't realise he was as tall as he is, he looked about 6'2".

If Shagger does go he is more than capable of being Rangers no.1. Everytime he has been called upon he has done a good job and having stuck around being no.2 for so long shows he wants to be at Rangers and make a name for himself.

The takeover is apparently held up by White's people asking for clarification on some financial matters from MIH. They have been waiting weeks apparently which worries me as it seems Murray has something to hide about our finances. I fear we are very poor shape financially.

This is not true at all, and I am no fan of Murray, who I regard as not being of the Rangers ilk. What is there to hide and hide what exactly?- please bear in mind that we are a football club, and the accounts are there for anyone to read who bothers to read them. Suppose the story of the Rangers was a lot more simple and than that, and it had much to do with large countries taking up TV money and centralising power to themselves, and that Sir David lost interest after that. He gambled, he lost. Where did he gamble?-he gambled on us reaching the very lucrative big money on the old second tier CL Group Stages and we never recovered from our two serious attempts to get to that. We have debt, our income is not consistent enough- because of our dependence on CL money- for us to handle that debt easily. There are no secrets, no hidden agendas, no sinking ship, no mysteries about our Club- place it in its historical context. Yes, we have problems, but they are becoming managable. That headline will not sell papers, but that is the facts. I believe Craig Whyte is very serious about wanting to invest in the Club, and see no reason why not, even being rumoured with the Club has heightened his profile.

Please note I use the term 'invest', does anyone actually 'buy' or 'own' Rangers? Sir David Murray does not own Rangers, he has an investment in Rangers, but Rangers do not get owned, or bought.

Nice wee handshake from Billy Reid and Walter :happy:

The Establishment handshake, Walter puts 2 hands on his one hand as if to ask "Do you understand your task here ?" Billy Reid then also reply's with 2 hands which basically means "aye".