10 team SPL

biotechnology

the top 2 in the spl get 33% of the tv cash. In spain i think the clubs negotiate indivually at the moment, which actually means that barca and real get a bigger percentage. They are looking to set up collective tv deals but the big two are trying to claim a massive share of the total cash. There's two sides to the arguement- the more evenly the cash is spread the more likelehood of the league being competitive, however the big clubs generate most of the income. The SPL is being used as an example because its seen internationally as a 2 horse race. The difference for me is in spain there are clubs, who although they dont have the stature of real and barca, are still huge clubs with great potential, such as valencia, sevilla, atletico, bilbao etc. These clubs want to see a deal similar to the english model, where although some of the cash is awarded depending on final league position, it's still a relatively fair distribution. These clubs are probably a lot nearer the spanish big two in terms of support, stature etc than the likes of hearts and hibs are to the old firm.

(tu)

Also i see Utd's chairman has changed his tune about the 10 team league , theres a surprise , as soon as the 14 team league is mooted out of his dung heap he creeps and decalres the 10 man league the best solution , i wonder why ££££££££

Perhaps if teams went back to playing football the way it should be played we would start to get fans back to football again. Lots of fans are sick of watching boring negative football, and the price they have to pay to watch it. Plus the young kids with rather play with their computers and games than watch 2 teams happy not to lose a goal instead of trying to score a goal.

Nope, it's against league rules and the other clubs would have to vote to allow us to do that...can't see that happening can you ?

having to have other teams approval for something that has f all to do with them is unreal, who ever gave them the right to vote on such matters is the biggest cunt ever.

i miss RTV watching full hgihlights of our matches :(

its ironic isnt it and anti scottish banner for a protest that wants the same rules as scotland.

retards.

No, they are saying they dont want a 2 horse race. That's what the sign is implying. The reasons why it's like that may be different, but it's the same outcome.