A big thank you from all at Erskine to The Rangers support

RWA

from Lauren at Erskine Hospital

on behalf of everyone at erskine i would like to forward my sincere thanks to all of the rangers fans who participated in the can collection at ibrox on saturday and those who donated.

We are indebted to the volunteers who gave up their free time and entered in to the event with such great enthusiasm and to the fans who dug deep and made generous donations in support of our work.

We are in the process of counting the donations and will let you know the total as soon as possible.

All of the money raised will go towards providing the highest standards of care for the ex-service and serving men and women we have the great privilege of caring for.

It will enable us to provide on-site services in our homes such as physiotherapy, speech and language therapy, recreational activities and outings, dentistry, podiatry, hairdressing and more – all of which has a huge positive impact on the quality of life of our residents.

Please, therefore, accept our sincere thanks for your amazing support of our work, it is greatly appreciated.

Please keep up the good work, we need you!

Best wishes (and thanks again) –

lauren ,

erskine.

when the amount is known I`ll post it on here

WATP

i only had a couple of quid in change but every little helps, to a great cause

well done fellow bears

every single penny counts

I was stationed at bottom of the stairs in the family section and plenty of kids were pestering their old man for money to throw in the bucket

just to give an example of how things were going during the collection

an older guy came in with what was obviously his grandson

stuck his hand in his pocket and couldn`t find any change

he wandered upstairs and came down 10 minutes later with his grandson carrying a cup of coke and stuck 5 pound coins in the tin

just to give an example of how things were going during the collection

an older guy came in with what was obviously his grandson

stuck his hand in his pocket and couldn`t find any change

he wandered upstairs and came down 10 minutes later with his grandson carrying a cup of coke and stuck 5 pound coins in the tin

My last donation was from a bear who couldn't afford to put in £20 he says...ran away to get his mate to give him a tenner and stuck it in the tin...superb stuff.