Ally McCoist

Chef

Sure i heard nev the day saying whatever people think of ally and his past etc, he thinks ally is going to be a special manager, saying walter is the best and ally will be in the same mould, nice words and im sure he may be right, more vocal on the sidelines and looks as passionate as any fan :21:

i know some dont want it but you just never know

Cool story, bra

sorry i know positivity aint yer strong point, how about mcCoist aint gonna be up for it, too big for him etc, anyway thought i was on ignore or im a stalker :lol: oh wait thats only when ya cant answer things :sherlock:

Sure i heard nev the day saying whatever people think of ally and his past etc, he thinks ally is going to be a special manager, saying walter is the best and ally will be in the same mould, nice words and im sure he may be right, more vocal on the sidelines and looks as passionate as any fan :21:

i know some dont want it but you just never know

how whats up with his past?

sorry i know positivity aint yer strong point, how about mcCoist aint gonna be up for it, too big for him etc, anyway thought i was on ignore or im a stalker :lol: oh wait thats only when ya cant answer things :sherlock:

Pointless having you blocked when you quote almost every post i make anyway

how whats up with his past?

The guy i work with calls him judas, have no idea why, he hates Ally. Hes mid 40's and friendly with the Durrant and District Bar clique, maybe older Bears may know why.

:s

He told me he used to see and hear Ally sashing it up to the max, up to his knees and everything.....now hes changed so much.

The guy i work with calls him judas, have no idea why, he hates Ally. Hes mid 40's and friendly with the Durrant and District Bar clique, maybe older Bears may know why.

He told me he used to see and hear Ally sashing it up to the max, up to his knees and everything.....now hes changed so much.

I take it this guys a rangers fan??

Lets be honest if we were in a healthy position with no banks calling the shots, Ally McCoist wouldn't even be on the shortlist to take the reigns.

If things were ok. I don't even think smith would be leaving? But when smith and ally came back, we all knew that McCoist would be the manager when smith leaves.

Pointless having you blocked when you quote almost every post i make anyway

yup the urge to reply to your posts is just to hard to resist aint it, kinda like a sick fascination or summit, like that aye? whatever you think is happening i think you need a shrink to help with your paranoia (tu)

its called growing up and realising you are now in a position where you have to behave accordingly.

super ally is the man for me.

If things were ok. I don't even think smith would be leaving? But when smith and ally came back, we all knew that McCoist would be the manager when smith leaves.

All things come to a end and Walter would have retired at some stage, Ally McCoist is a cheap option for us to take over the reigns during this downsizing period that feels like it will never end.

If things were different behind the scenes, McCoist would have been snubbed and a more experienced Manager would have got the job. Like what happened when Walter left the 1st time.

maybe to do with his close friendship with 2 prominent celtic minded businessmen in EK.

SCIAF, and his general love-in with the papes, partly due to his media work, I suppose.

Do u think we would be able too get a good manager in with the way things are? can't spend any money on transfers etc?

who would come knowing they have to work with the small amount of players that are there?

Yes, I do. Why not invite applications and see who is confident enough to take on a big challenge at a big club?

Nah, let's give it to Walter's pal instead!