Lee McCulloch

truebluelondon

do you watch Edu at all, three men running towards goal today a ten yard pass to make and he manages to pass it to the only fith players there.

Atleast he tries to pass the ball FORWARD, McCulloch must get brownie points for passing to Boughie and Weir, as he does it all the fecking time

i think the big man would have made a difference today not the best player we have but always works hard and makes important tackles today we missed that big time

why, he has been crap all season also! :anguish:

McCulloch offers more than Edu!

True.

I think Edu gets less of a hard time because of his Old Firm winner.

Whats happened to Hutton ? a few good performances and he just disappears.

Edu for me offers nothing more than a good engine, people on here always go on about how good he is off the ball but I just don't see it at all.

Can't be bothered reading all this but i'll bet loads of people are saying we really missed McCulloch today?

We missed what McCulloch supposedly represents (hard man, enforcer, shield in front of the back 4) not the reality of what he actually is

Would not have made a difference today.

But if I had a choice between Edu or McCulloch it would be McCulloch everytime. I'm not a fan of his but at least if there was a 50/50 he would go into it unlike Edu.