PSV Eindhoven

papaguy51

I don't know too much of PSV collectively as a team, but I know a few of the players and the dangers they'll cause us. Their attack could, and probably should, cause us a lot of damage, especially with Weir in defence. Our whole back line has looked incredibly shaky all season, and this will probably be one of the biggest tests they've had all season.

Bouma is a left back is he not, I don't know if he's comfortable at right back at all? If not, we should be getting either Diouf, Weiss or even Wylde to have a go at him, and try and take him on. Not the youngest anymore, he could be our route to goal in my opinion. Whether he plays or not, I don't know.

This will be the first time I've seen the Hungarian play live before (not even going to attempt his name). Looking forward to that in a way, and I know that Toivanen is attracting interest throughout Europe. Realistically, I reckon they'll be too strong for us, especially if we were to just sit back and invite pressure on to us from them. Their whole midfield and attack have the ability to hurt us, and will do so.

I'm not too confident, but hopefully I can be proven wrong.

Exactly.

Thats the reason I'm not as confident as I usually am about a European tie with this one.

How do we set up for the first game? Do we go for a goal, or try for 0-0? I have no idea what he'll do.

I think we should just reverse it. Scoring draw at their stadium then 0-0 at Ibrox.