If David Murray

I support Rangers, I don't support Murray, Bain etc

I was supporting Rangers long before Murray arrived and I will be supporting them long after he has gone

Each to their own and although i take a different view i would never have the temerity to call someone a cnut because they do not give money to Murray.

Personally the day cannot come quick enough where Murray is gone and we can all get back to going to Ibrox and ploughing our money in to the club knowing it will be used wisely.

A few new signings will not entice me back while Murray still owns Rangers.

A complete removal and severing of all ties is what is required to rid us of that Charlatan.

The disdain that man has for the club these days is evident in the fact he chooses to promote Alex Salmond (out of self interest) yet hasn't uttered a single word about Rangers in months.

He owns the club..we are approaching the last couple of months of Walter Smith's last time in charge and he cannot even bring himself to come out with a rallying cry or some kind of words of encouragement to the players,coaching staff and fans.

That tells me all i need to know about the Charlatan.

The sooner he is gone the quicker Rangers can move forward.

When he was Chairman and making statements, there were very loud shouts for him to step down as Chairman and stop making statements as people didn't like what he had to say.

He's stepped down, said nothing (whether we agree with it or not) and is trying to sell the club and get out. What more do we want from him? :unsure:

A gee the prick fuck all hes ruined our club havnt bought a tkt for years would lut tae go back to the brox but refuse,

hope you dont pay for sky either or buy a pint when down the pub (or a fresh orange and lemonade)

thats just as good as giving you money to the taigs in a round about way.

would luv to go back - pfft - Then I wont have the empty seat next to me to put my jacket on!!

Hurry back now ya hear.....

hope you dont pay for sky either or buy a pint when down the pub (or a fresh orange and lemonade)

thats just as good as giving you money to the taigs in a round about way.

would luv to go back - pfft - Then I wont have the empty seat next to me to put my jacket on!!

Hurry back now ya hear.....

a gee the taigs fuck all tae, u should know that moses mucker al b back win lose or draw wen that dicks gone

Sorry for doing this on an OF day, but everybody if David Murray is still the Rangers OWNER next season he aint getting FUCK AWL fae me next season and i will not be renewing my season ticket till he sells the club UNLESS HE IMPRESSES me with signings in the summer.

BEFORE ANYONE STARTS THERE PISH...

I'm Rangers through and THROUGH & i know what hes done and spent into our club in the past but the last 5 - 10 seasons hes just took, took, took and letting us sink towards the bank and its really annoyed me :S

A just want to hear other fellow bears views about this and HERES HOPING WE FUCKIN SMASH THESE FENIAN, DIRTY PAEDOPHILE, BEAD RATTLING, SMELLY INCEST RIDDEN MOTHER FUCKING RODENTS THE NIGHT AND THE MIGHTY GLASGOW RANGERS MARCH ON :crabflute::cheers:

We are so run down that we have only won the last 2 SPL trophies, a couple of cups, and still in the hunt for 4 trophies this season. Still lets hurt the club further and withdraw our support (not for me thanks). While I dont think it will happen if Rangers got demoted to the 1st division I would still 'support' them, go see them and do my wee bit. Each to there own I suppose.

I remember the days when the majority of the support couldnae have told ye name of oor Chairman, we never read aboot the Managers or the Refs, and all we read or heard aboot wiz the actual fitba.

The internet has been a magnificent tool - I sometimes wish we never had it though.

If Murray left i'd happily buy a season ticket and plow half of my monthly wage into Rangers so dont geez any yer pish!

Wits the point in going to support MY club if the people who run it dont support it in any way including finacially!!

Oh and someone mentioned whats the point in this thread Murray isnt going to read it, how do you know ya fud he could be a regular poster on here :craphead:

Now if yer a negitive go get a fuck or yer probably Murray and his merry men yerselfs and if you are a hope yeez board a plane the gether and it crashes ya money grabbing basterds!!! (tu):thumbup::pipe:

If Murray left i'd happily buy a season ticket and plow half of my monthly wage into Rangers so dont geez any yer pish!

Wits the point in going to support MY club if the people who run it dont support it in any way including finacially!!

Oh and someone mentioned whats the point in this thread Murray isnt going to read it, how do you know ya fud he could be a regular poster on here :craphead:

Now if yer a negitive go get a fuck or yer probably Murray and his merry men yerselfs and if you are a hope yeez board a plane the gether and it crashes ya money grabbing basterds!!! (tu):thumbup::pipe:

I love your style :lol:

I love your style :lol:

Cheers, am just glad to share my thought about the club.

Some people on here cant handle the truth though OR try make themselfs out to be the bestest Rangers fan ever because the never bad mouth the club. - idiots thats up theyre own arses if you ask me. :sherlock: