There Was A Line

There used to be a time where even when everything went against us, we would still smile and blissfully turn the other way as it things would even themselves out. I now feel that line has well and truly been crossed. I know the tims have always been the team who tries to point score at every opportunity, be it refs, incidents etc. Whilst as a club we usually turn a blind eye to it, because we don't want to be lowered to their level. Fuck that attitude.

Nobody fucking likes us, so as if i give two fucks about trying to be the good guys. Their antics are disgraceful, the constant bullying of the referees and co. for decades (because their the minority club and everyones apparently against ra hoops) is shameless. But it works, and guess what they'll keep doing it. I have never wanted a Celtic management to all be simultaneously be hit by a bus as now. I don't care about how we do it, but I want this title more than any honour or dignity. Because we all know however low we stoop, they'll be lower.

The media this morning have attacked Diouf, for hardly anything. This agenda has been started because of the fear of speaking out or disagreeing with Celtic. This fear has been installed because as a club we never protect our players, fans or traditions. Diouf certainly is a nightmare for officials, but since when did throwing your shirt into the fans section (even if you didn't play that well according to the media) become a crime? Diouf wasn't trying to be a hero, he was acknowledging our fans who last night were a credit to the club.

The fact Lennon leaves the technical area to confront one of our players is an outrage. Managers have absolutely no fucking right to try and intimidate opposition teams players, they get their own players to do that. You can still see that Lennon is a wee gutless bastard by the fact he hides every time there is a brawl. Numerous pundits inc. Chick Dung etc. have came out and attacked Diouf as a person and a player, basically single-handedly blaming him for every incident last night. Someone at our club needs to defend him, and if noone else will I hope to fuck our fans get behind the lad.

To put it simply, you don't win league titles for sportsmanship sadly. If the media wants us to be bad guys against their beloved hoops, fuck it, lets go out with a bang :sherlock: