Rangers PSV in London

JackCarter

Depends where you are. On top of the ones suggested already:

If you're in the City: The Pavilion End next to Mansion House (bar downstairs, upstairs will be full of scousers)

West London: Famous 3 Kings next to West Kensington station.

when I was in London 18 months ago I used to watch all the bears games at the Cock Tavern. The London Loyal was based there. It's close to the financial "city". It's in the grounds of Smithfield market downstairs. Was always decent for a gers game and purely biased of course. Be careful there was another Cock tavern I think was closer to you in paddington which accommodated the beggars but they don't seem to be playing this midweek lol

when I was in London 18 months ago I used to watch all the bears games at the Cock Tavern. The London Loyal was based there. It's close to the financial "city". It's in the grounds of Smithfield market downstairs. Was always decent for a gers game and purely biased of course. Be careful there was another Cock tavern I think was closer to you in paddington which accommodated the beggars but they don't seem to be playing this midweek lol

London RSC have moved to Wood Green. Cock Tavern doesn't show the games any more.