Injuries

Hate to be a pain in the arse, but does anyone have any updates on when Jamie Ness, Steven Naismith and Kirk Broadfoot are back I read an article saying Ness wanted to be fit for the celtic game but that doesn't really help, thanks in advance.

All i could find was this article about broadfoot

Kirk Broadfoot is ready to offer his services

Published on 9 Mar 2011

Chris Jack

Kirk Broadfoot is targeting a swift return from injury to help Rangers’ championship challenge.

The defender was forced to go under the knife to repair cartilage damage in an ankle. And, after spending three months recuperating, the right-back is eager to return to playing as quickly as possible.

“Thankfully, last Monday was three months to the day and I was able to get out in the fresh air again,” he said.

“Hopefully I can now kick on and get back playing as soon as possible.

“We have a lot of big games coming up both domestically and in Europe, so I want to be involved and help the team.”

With just five points separating the Gers and SPL leaders Celtic, Broadfoot’s return would be a timely boost to the depleted Ibrox squad.

Rangers have battled valiantly with a small first-team pool and congested fixture schedule as they fight at home and abroad, but Broadfoot is ready for the challenge.

“It will be hard and I remember in 2008 it did become a bit of a joke with us playing Saturday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday,” he told the Rangers News.

“Hopefully if we keep going in Europe the SPL can help us out a bit.

“But, whatever happens, we will keep battling all the way to the end; in the league there is a long way to go and I’m sure ourselves and Celtic will both drop points.”

Gers go Wylde to tie down Gregg

Gregg Wylde is set to become the latest Murray Park graduate to commit his future to Rangers.

After agreeing long-term deals with youngsters Jamie Ness and Darren Cole, the champions have now moved to tie down Wylde, who has made seven appearances since making his first team debut last season.

Can't wait for the return of Naismith & Ness we have certainly missed them for sure get ness in for edu as soon as possible he has got to be the worst player in the team so sloppy in possesion its unreal so frustrating watching him :anguish:

All i could find was this article about broadfoot

Kirk Broadfoot is ready to offer his services

Published on 9 Mar 2011

Chris Jack

Kirk Broadfoot is targeting a swift return from injury to help Rangers’ championship challenge.

The defender was forced to go under the knife to repair cartilage damage in an ankle. And, after spending three months recuperating, the right-back is eager to return to playing as quickly as possible.

“Thankfully, last Monday was three months to the day and I was able to get out in the fresh air again,” he said.

“Hopefully I can now kick on and get back playing as soon as possible.

“We have a lot of big games coming up both domestically and in Europe, so I want to be involved and help the team.”

With just five points separating the Gers and SPL leaders Celtic, Broadfoot’s return would be a timely boost to the depleted Ibrox squad.

Rangers have battled valiantly with a small first-team pool and congested fixture schedule as they fight at home and abroad, but Broadfoot is ready for the challenge.

“It will be hard and I remember in 2008 it did become a bit of a joke with us playing Saturday, Monday, Thursday, Saturday,” he told the Rangers News.

“Hopefully if we keep going in Europe the SPL can help us out a bit.

“But, whatever happens, we will keep battling all the way to the end; in the league there is a long way to go and I’m sure ourselves and Celtic will both drop points.”

Gers go Wylde to tie down Gregg

Gregg Wylde is set to become the latest Murray Park graduate to commit his future to Rangers.

After agreeing long-term deals with youngsters Jamie Ness and Darren Cole, the champions have now moved to tie down Wylde, who has made seven appearances since making his first team debut last season.

Thanks for taking some time to have a look, didn't know we were looking to get Wylde on a new deal or that Cole has signed up, just thought it was Ness and Hutton. Good to know thanks. (tu)

Thanks for taking some time to have a look, didn't know we were looking to get Wylde on a new deal or that Cole has signed up, just thought it was Ness and Hutton. Good to know thanks. (tu)

No worries mate (tu)

I thought i seen something about broadfoot's injury,but wasn't sure.

I knew we got cole signed up just after the buraspor game in turkey,and obviously hutton & ness in the past few weeks. Glad wylde is following in their footsteps :D

I was thinking the same thing about Naismith today... must be due back soon

The official line is that Jelavic and Papac are back for tomorrow but I would assume that Naismith and Ness with follow next week.

My thoughts too. Hope Ness and or Naismith available for the PSV game.