Four sent off.. Fans chant about Stadium disasters

Ozblue

So what will the Dhailly Rhebel and all the other Timmy minded newspapers say about this effort?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/12732812.stm

Liverpool and Manchester United's young players were involved in a tempestuous FA Youth Cup tie at Anfield on Sunday.

Both sides had two men sent off, while three United fans were arrested and six ejected during the quarter-final match.

United won 3-2 but Liverpool's Stephen Sama and Conor Coady and United's Paul Pogba and Tyler Blackett saw red.

Police took action against the United supporters after they reportedly set off a flare and sang songs about the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters.

A summit is a must.

Everyone will die if they don't have one. Cameron has to go to Salmond here and ask him what's the best possible way to sidetrack the main issues yet sufficiently lay the boot into one Club.

A summit is a must.

Everyone will die if they don't have one. Cameron has to go to Salmond here and ask him what's the best possible way to sidetrack the main issues yet sufficiently lay the boot into one Club.

I'm fairly confident that a plausible explanation will unfold over this. I hear tell (from my source) that Merseyside Police have already been engaged in discussions with Strathclyde Police Command in an attempt to ascertain any links between this latest bigotry related episode in Liverpool and the one that occurred at Celtic Park recently.

It is (my source's) understanding that two men from the Glasgow area (believed to be the catalyst for this latest shameful episode) are being called in by the Merseyside Police to aid investigations.

(My source) would neither confirm, nor deny, that a Mr Alistair McCoist and a Mr El Hadji Diouf are the two men in question.