Fancy a bite?

shorerdbear

Same. He was at a sportsmans dinner in Dumbarton around this time last year and it's obvious when he speaks he has a lot of feelings for Rangers.

People are always telling me he ran a Celtic bus from Kirkaldy, but I think that's a myth.

Few of us will forgive the cunt for taking his revenge on gazza.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few of us will forgive the cunt for taking his revenge on gazza.....

True. But some of the biggest Rangers supporting ref's have gave us some of the worst decisions ever in history.

Sometimes I think their sub-concious over-compensates and they give us nothing.

Can anyone tell me, who's card machine will they be borrowing and are tables available on the terms they used to be, that is nothing down and years interest free until someone kicks up a fuss?

They were all more than happy to suck up to Murray, even when it was suggested to them that it would never work. Your last line, however, is spot on.

yes it was certainly the initial plan.

old chairman maurry played them like fiddles.

Can anyone tell me, who's card machine will they be borrowing and are tables available on the terms they used to be, that is nothing down and years interest free until someone kicks up a fuss?

case in point here.

and cant even get the pettyness right.

the argument was over the rsts card machine being lent to a charity function.

there was a split in the rst with the people who wanted to suck up to murray for a seat on the board and those who were opposed to all things murray. the opposers won and the rest are on here poisoning peoples minds about the trust.

yes its simplistic.

as for sides why must we have any.

It may be simplistic but it's also totally crap.

case in point here.

and cant even get the pettyness right.

the argument was over the rsts card machine being lent to a charity function.

Again you show that you don't know what you are talking about. The questions of the card machine and the payment of the tables were 2 totally separate issues.

your putting words in my mouth.

:lol:

I've read some things on here, but that's a cracker! :lol:doh

Ok, explain how this:

Fair enough, I've no interest in arguing about it. It seems disingenuous to imply that the only doubts people have about the RST are as you suggested though.

could possibly be described as putting words in your mouth? <cr>

Again you show that you don't know what you are talking about. The questions of the card machine and the payment of the tables were 2 totally separate issues.

i am well aware of that. but he was only wrong on one of his two points.

like it or not the rst debacle is just seen as alot of petty bitching that wont go away.

indeed the pettyness seems to be ever escalating.

i didnt imply the only doubts people have were anything.

I beg to differ. In reply to the post

Why the mocking of the RST? Have i missed something?

you posted

there was a split in the rst with the people who wanted to suck up to murray for a seat on the board and those who were opposed to all things murray. the opposers won and the rest are on here poisoning peoples minds about the trust.

its become a petty petty argument that wouldnt be out of place in a primary school play ground.

both sides are as bad as each other.

That certainly implies that this is the cause of doubts people have regarding the RST.

Who can forget the Cheque Bouncer's rousing speech at the 2007 RST AGM where he implored the members to back the RST board's policy of uniting the supporters' groups as a necessary step in the on-going negotiations with Murray and Bain to achieve supporters' representation?

There was not one dissenting voice in the room.

Of course, such matters must be airbrushed from history as they do not suit the timmy-esque revisionism that the Cheque Bouncer and his teaboys wish to portray.

Who can forget the Cheque Bouncer's rousing speech at the 2007 RST AGM where he implored the members to back the RST board's policy of uniting the supporters' groups as a necessary step in the on-going negotiations with Murray and Bain to achieve supporters' representation?

There was not one dissenting voice in the room.

Of course, such matters must be airbrushed from history as they do not suit the timmy-esque revisionism that the Cheque Bouncer and his teaboys wish to portray.

hi boss.

how are you this fine day.

every heard the saying that perception is reality.

Eh? So you're trying to argue that all the incorrect stuff you have come out with is actually "reality"? You should just admit that you didn't know the facts and retire gracefully from the debate. :)