Rangers Third Shirt 10/11

GersAvA92

Does anyone know where I can find the third shirt (black) from this season? The Megastore have run out of them, as has JJB...a lot of other places online haven't got the mens top. Have they completely ran out? lol

Any help would be great :)

greaves have it

try jd and sport direct aswell (tu)

Greaves have the long sleeved one, 30 bucks though, it will be around 15 at the end of the season unless they've ran out of every one lol, all stock is gone so I doubt they'll put more out :(

I'll just go with that one, thanks man.

Greaves have the long sleeved one, 30 bucks though, it will be around 15 at the end of the season unless they've ran out of every one lol, all stock is gone so I doubt they'll put more out :(

I'll just go with that one, thanks man.

hope you get it mate (tu)

For those who have a problem with "Oose" getting on their tops, don't wash them with materials that exude lint...such as woollens, towels etc.

Hang them on a coathanger to dry and they will remain like brand new.

I've got the Blue one and the Black one, both long sleeved and have no problem with them whatsoever.

Just got an email from JJB that it's came back in stock. I've already ordered the dearer one from Greaves, I would've also got something i.e shorts for free with JJB...ma impatience can be crap like :S