FIFA - Rangers Media League - Xbox 360

jdocherty72

NEW_LOGO.jpg

Awrite lads!

I'm looking to start a FIFA league since there's various people looking for a league aslong as there enough people willing to partake.

I've set the league up so there are 7 places, 8 including me.

Rules : 6 Minute Halfs, Everyone will play eachother twice. Oh, and NO Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Please post up your Username, Gamertag and team you would like to take part as.

1. Josh Docherty - The Angry Ned - Athletico Madrid

2. Raligt - Raligt - Borussia Dortmund

3. Lidorfc - Lidorcs - AC Milan

4. Raligt - Raligt - Dortmund

If we don't get the matches finished by the time the other league is finished, the person who's first in the league will be declared as winner so that everyone can join the bigger & better league.

Once the most of the spots are filled, i'll message you the name of the league and the password for you to join it. :)

aye ano thats why a asked people to wait time mine is done yours will still be going if you get people , so whats the point

This is true, and it will become a never ending thing...

You should all wait imo, it sounds a great prospect. (tu)

well because everyone in this thread said they would wait for the league to be done a was going to make 2 leagues but whats the point

Simmer down, we probably won't even get enough people to start this league anyway.

:lol: Just demolished some poor scouser. 4-0 before half time, he's Barca I'm AC Milan, was dribbling past his players like they wurne there :pipe: Needless to say he quit, scored a peach with Ibrahimovic, must have went past about 8 players then rounded the keeper :lol: I need to start recording this shit!