Rangers F.C. Valuation.

spangles

Are we really to believe that our club lock stock and barrel with all its history, is worth £10 million less than a 21 year old footballer Andy Carroll signed by Liverpool for £35 million. I don't.

the club has such a low valuation due to all the restrictions place on us by the banks.

also the finance availble in scottish football is very poor at the moment which makes the price go lower again.

i believe the banks valued us and our assets at around 130million.

sdm wants out as he has no interest in our club anymore, so he wants his money back and he will be happy to

rid himself of our clubs problems.

the club has such a low valuation due to all the restrictions place on us by the banks.

also the finance availble in scottish football is very poor at the moment which makes the price go lower again.

sdm wants out as he has no interest in our club anymore, so he wants his money back and he will be happy to

Strange....................................I've been looking at this back tae front.

In my opinion and many other fans, there is not enough money in the world would buy our club. But times have changed because of a man who bought the club, and had no idea what this club, and its history means to our fans.

I'd say the Rangers, and the fans of the Rangers, will be glad to rid the club of Murray and his problems.

Not the other way around as you put it.

it will be a bit of both.

My own view is this takeover is so far down the road that there will be common ground found with this new tax thing. SDM will want us off his back to he can relax and get on with what ever he is gonna do. He knows that this guy can take us forwards and the chances of finding anyone else soon outwith CW is probably not gonna happen. So he'll either take the tax issue on his self or reduce the price of Rangers.

It is frustrating for us as fans, very frustrating for us, but remember, no one other than the press have issued these "deadlines" So try get rid of any notions of "deadlines" out your heads lads. It will be done when it's done.

I'd say the Rangers, and the fans of the Rangers, will be glad to rid the club of Murray and his problems.

Not the other way around as you put it.

yes we will, but to me it is pretty clear that murray has lost all interest in our club and he will sell aslong as

he gets the 6million back he paid for us.

he obv dosnt have the finance or will to guide us out of this troubled period.

What would that be moonbeams, you seriously believe that any bank or owner would pull the plug on something, anything, for about 17% of as you estimate its total value.

However that wasn't the question, put more simply, do big clubs really big clubs, get sold for less than the price of an unproven english premier league player.

yes we will, but to me it is pretty clear that murray has lost all interest in our club and he will sell aslong as

SDM wont sell us to someone unless he's sure the person can take us forwards. He has had other people sniff around us and told them to fuck off. I know he's made a mess of us, but one thing he wont do is sell us to any tom dick or harry

Correct, and thats why we should be glad to be rid of him.

What would that be moonbeams, you seriously believe that any bank or owner would pull the plug on something, anything, for about 17% of as you estimate its total value.

However that wasn't the question, put more simply, do big clubs really big clubs, get sold for less than the price of an unproven english premier league player.

imo the value(assets ect), dnt matter.

the only thing that matters is the income available to a spl team, and that amount is very little.

i know what your gettin at, and yes imo no player is worth more than an actual big football club,

its all to do with potential earning and we are big fish in a tiny puddle in terms of footballing income.

Yes, TV money dictates these issues now, not the standard of the player, or the club.

eg NO club in Germany, Holland, France, and numerous other countries would ever dream of, or be able to, pay 50 mil for 1 player.

This is simply due to the TV money being put into the EPL, La Liga, and to a certain extent Serie A.

It's the TV money and it's associated sponsorships, etc that dictates the price in these leagues, not the ability of the player, or the fame and history of any 1 club.

imo the value(assets ect), dnt matter.

the only thing that matters is the income available to a spl team, and that amount is very little.

i know what your gettin at, and yes imo no player is worth more than an actual big football club,

its all to do with potential earning and we are big fish in a tiny puddle in terms of footballing income.

Which leads me to conclude that Murray will still be owner this time next year.

SDM wont sell us to someone unless he's sure the person can take us forwards. He has had other people sniff around us and told them to fuck off. I know he's made a mess of us, but one thing he wont do is sell us to any tom dick or harry

i know and agree with you, i was just meaning murray no longer wants to run or be involved with rangers if he can find

a decent way out.

in other words i dnt think valuation of our club is a big thing to him, he just wants some1 who can afford to

take the club forward

i know and agree with you, i was just meaning murray no longer wants to run or be involved with rangers if he can find

a decent way out.

in other words i dnt think valuation of our club is a big thing to him, he just wants some1 who can afford to

take the club forward

(tu)