Scottish Independence

justiston

With all respect, Wienblue, your point is not in relation to the topic. Your point you have just made is in my opinion wavering off to off the topic OF this thread.

Also, while I'm not Admin, please refrain from calling the SNP Nazis as it is disrespectful and false.

Wienblue thats you been told now behave youself....they might not be nazis but thet are a bunch of spineless useless milking barstewards who have just been blowing thier own trumpet for as long as I can remember

Feckin homos the lot of them :pipeguy:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With all respect, Wienblue, your point is not in relation to the topic. Your point you have just made is in my opinion wavering off to off the topic OF this thread.

Also, while I'm not Admin, please refrain from calling the SNP Nazis as it is disrespectful and false.

Wienblue thats you been told now behave youself....they might not be nazis but thet are a bunch of spineless useless milking barstewards who have just been blowing thier own trumpet for as long as I can remember

so not getting your vote in May then ?

IB - I have addressed the - what if - question on idependence, by stating that I don't believe independence will occur and certainly, it will be resisted in southern scotland.

Secondly, I have witnessed the appalling bigotry of SNaziP supporters and their hatred for English people first hand. In my opinion, this hate is akin to nazism and there are many English people in the south who despise their policies and their divisiveness against our fellow British people. Sadly for Scotland, this is a shame and no person can tell me that that party is not deliberately divisive and anti English and there is an element of fascism / nazism, sadly running through the heart of that party. However, not all its supporters are fascists (I'm sure you ain't), but, until they banish their anti-Englishness they have no credibility with civil libertarians and inclusive people like myself - who despise bigotry.

However, I am comfortable in the sense that the - what if - question will not reach fruition - and whatever songs / anthems get sung over the tannoy at Ibrox - they will have my support, as long as they are not divisive. Once again, question answered.

so not getting your vote in May then ?

If I was going to vote it would have to be for the BNP me old son.....I dont understand why people vote Labour or Tory etc nowadays they are all well past thier sell by dates long ago, I always voted Labour but the last time was well before Blair got in

Dont really think it would affect us as a football club but hope it never happens anyway. Sorry if this upsets anybody but wild horses couldn't drag me back to live in Scotland or anywhere else in the uk for that matter.Biggest fear about independance is that the country would turn into another Yugoslavia with north south east and west turning on each other.

It will never happen anyway they have had thier chances before and the bottles have collapsed when it comes to the crunch and the English know it

The English just need to ride the storm out generation after generation with aw the moanin for independence an aw that

The Scots are a strange bunch, always shouting their mouths aff that they want nothing to do with the English then when its presented on a plate to them its......

''ah well maybe this and that would happen I dont think I will bother this time the oil is nearly finished anyway an aw that''

And most of them are from the east and north, sheepshaggers an aw that way big mooths but no bottle, feckin erseholes :lol:

It will never happen anyway they have had thier chances before and the bottles have collapsed when it comes to the crunch and the English know it

The English just need to ride the storm out generation after generation with aw the moanin for independence an aw that

The Scots are a strange bunch, always shouting their mouths aff that they want nothing to do with the English then when its presented on a plate to them its......

''ah well maybe this and that would happen I dont think I will bother this time the oil is nearly finished anyway aw that''

And most of them are from the east and north, sheepshaggers an aw that way big mooths but no bottle, feckin erseholes :lol:

i am laughing fish top class mate and your spot on. :lol:

Dont really think it would affect us as a football club but hope it never happens anyway. Sorry if this upsets anybody but wild horses couldn't drag me back to live in Scotland or anywhere else in the uk for that matter.Biggest fear about independance is that the country would turn into another Yugoslavia with north south east and west turning on each other.

MC - Spot on, better to stay away and visit like me for a few weeks each year. The place is a -toilet- but, still wish to register my vote. Even though your an expat, you can still vote and you will have until 19th April to register for a postal vote. If it ever goes along the independence lines, I would welcome the country breaking up and if it happens to be like Yugoslavia, so be it - good people wil always resist fascism - and for that reason, if need be, I would go back !

''ah well maybe this and that would happen I dont think I will bother this time the oil is nearly finished anyway an aw that''

Never a truer word !

The Scots are a strange bunch, always shouting their mouths aff that they want nothing to do with the English

====

So why do the majority not vote for SNP then? :rolleyes:

It's part of the chip on your shoulder / national psyche for the Scots to have a pop at our English cousins, but when it really matters - the majority of us wish to remain in the same family. Blood is thicker than water !!

The Scots are a strange bunch, always shouting their mouths aff that they want nothing to do with the English

====

nothing wrong with the english lots of them are nice people,and the snp is the last party i would vote for,and the fish was spot on. :Animation44:

====

It's part of the chip on your shoulder / national psyche for the Scots to have a pop at our English cousins, but when it really matters - the majority of us wish to remain in the same family. Blood is thicker than water !!

'Wienblue' you knocked the nail on the head their old chap, bang on target ''180'' and probably that open wound next to the raw nerve took a beating also !!

Do we need to say anything else.....I think not !

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

"It's part of the chip on your shoulder"

I was born and raised in England buddy, learn facts before making accusations :)

We were probably in the same maternity ward then. Fact - I ain't making any accusations against you ! However, I detect an inference - from you against me ?

Like me, you've probably sadly noticed the chip on shoulder attitude, but we're aw cousins and British at the end of the day - buddy !!

I was born and raised in England buddy, learn facts before making accusations :)

We were probably in the same maternity ward then. Fact - I ain't making any accusations against you ! However, I detect an inference - from you against me ?

Like me, you've probably sadly noticed the chip on shoulder attitude, but we're aw cousins and British at the end of the day - buddy !!

yes, but the whole point of this thread was a hyperthetical questian as to, what if Britain split, and England was a foreign nation to us.

yes, but the whole point of this thread was a hyperthetical questian as to, what if Britain split, and England was a foreign nation to us.

And ? so, have you strayed off topic - buddy bhoy ?

Correct we are all British....whether the A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs or sheepshaggers like it or not.

I said may times, if they dont like it alternative locations can be arranged by the BRITISH government and they can all GTF (beer)

"I said may times, if they dont like it alternative locations can be arranged by the BRITISH government and they can all GTF"

Im guessing if Scotland becomes British you will "GTF" to N.Ireland,Wales,or England then? :)

====

'Wienblue' you knocked the nail on the head their old chap, bang on target ''180'' and probably that open wound next to the raw nerve took a beating also !!

'The Fish' No matter what race or religion, we are all the same at the end of the day.

====

Exactly me old son...100% BRITISH and loyal to the crown or GTF

'The Fish' No matter what race or religion, we are all the same at the end of the day.

====

====

Oh welcome aboard by the way....WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER RULE BRITANNIA and dont forget it !!

====

Oh welcome aboard by the way....WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER RULE BRITANNIA and dont forget it !!

Simply Magic.