Rebel Songs, the SFA's acceptance

As the SFA appear to be in acceptance over the singing of pro IRA songs because the do not refer to 'present day' life (even though there was a catholic policeman shot last week because he joined the police).

i wonder if the SFA would still be upholding there word to a scottish club singing pro taliban songs week in week out, just a thought!

'up to our knees in fenian blood' obviously refering to present day life (in the eyes of the SFA, UEFA, mhedia) and not 1690?

Just a thought!

:sherlock:

If the IRA NAWAY songs are so expectable

Why did this fuckwit get a lifeban?

i thought half of their 'upsidedown brigade' were suppost to be getting life bans after the poppy incident, but they seem to be at every home and away game.

i thought half of their 'upsidedown brigade' were suppost to be getting life bans after the poppy incident, but they seem to be at every home and away game.

Not having ago at you mate but the hypocrisy of the mhedia in scotland who say there is nothing wrong singing Irish terrorist songs at a scottish football match but then give front page news quite rightfully too to this prick and the other one with ira scrawled on a rangers seat.

Not having ago at you mate but the hypocrisy of the mhedia in scotland who say there is nothing wrong singing Irish terrorist songs at a scottish football match but then give front page news quite rightfully too to this prick and the other one with ira scrawled on a rangers seat.

fair enough, good point!

but the point i wanted to make is that nothing really seems to get properly done about it, compaired to the hounding we get.

The way I see it is if a group of radical muslims got together anywhere in the U.K and started singing songs at sporting events about al qaeda and their atrocites, there would rightly, be outrage from the politicians. These scumbags glorify an outlawed terrorist group and it's ok because it's political. Well whilst these lowlife bastards continue to get away with their treason I will continue to call them fenian bastards and will sleep well at night knowing the majority of good British people would rather a neighbour drop the occasional fenian word than one that is against the country and crown and celebrates the many innocent deaths of our children. Fuck septic, Fuck uefa, Fuck the child raping catholic church.