Rm world cup tournament xbox 360.

Andyy53

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK SAKE LAG. 1-0 RUSSIA :@ :@ :@ :@

Wasn't sure if I was just getting that on my end mate, I'm on 20 meg though so I don't think so. Anyway, no clue how you didn't score there.

Germany 7 - 1 RussiaSorry mate, nothing personal but its the group stage, need to keep a good goal difference

Haha fair play mate, I went all out attack at 3-1 down and you ripped my left back a new one (who didn't play in the next game I might add!)

Haha fair play mate, I went all out attack at 3-1 down and you ripped my left back a new one (who didn't play in the next game I might add!)

sorry about that :( how you saved my free kick though is beyond me, that tactic works about 90% of the time, fair play it was some save

sorry about that :( how you saved my free kick though is beyond me, that tactic works about 90% of the time, fair play it was some save

Didn't do anything mate Akinfeev is rated at 80 and one of the best keepers in the game :) My defence is shocking though, two central defenders who can't header and that left back was horrific.

Edit: We all need to play Ryanrfc123 who is Switzerland and that's us :)

Didn't do anything mate Akinfeev is rated at 80 and one of the best keepers in the game :) My defence is shocking though, two central defenders who can't header and that left back was horrific.

aye there was a few lobs that klose was running straight onto, im sure one you headed back for him, noone better in your reserves?

aye there was a few lobs that klose was running straight onto, im sure one you headed back for him, noone better in your reserves?

Nah they're pish that was me rejigging my team too, whole team is pretty good apart from two cbs and right back.

Nah they're pish that was me rejigging my team too, whole team is pretty good apart from two cbs and right back.

Well your russia, bribe fifa again and they'll let you field guys who are from the other side of the planet :P

Spain (Allzo) 0-1 Sweden (Peat)

Can't believe I missed an open goal.. then when I had another chance like that you halfed me and took the red :lol: Also hit the post in the last min :(! Couldn't do much against your goal against all run of play but it's taking your chances which count and that's what you did! Goodgame (tu)

Not too fussed with the loss cos (i think) the other two wins will have got me through to the next round.. would've taken a draw before that game if I could've haha!

Spain (Allzo) 0-1 Sweden (Peat)

Can't believe I missed an open goal.. then when I had another chance like that you halfed me and took the red :lol: Also hit the post in the last min :(! Goodgame though (tu)

Not too fussed with the loss cos (i think) the other two wins will have got me through to the next round.. would've taken a draw before that game if I could've haha!

Dont worry about it mate 1-0 is a good result against him. Hes involved in the EA headquarters, helped design the game and shit.

Dont worry about it mate 1-0 is a good result against him. Hes involved in the EA headquarters, helped design the game and shit.

It was a good match so I'm not worried :) I checked his stats before the game, he's the same skill level as me (tu)

It was a good match so I'm not worried :) I checked his stats before the game, he's the same skill level as me (tu)

I think you actually are Jose Mourinho. Checking out the opponent before you play them, "tactical genius".