Carlos Tevez

Broxi

That's class mate is that not only like your 3rd one?

Also how do you get like Stadium behind the badge and badge behind him?

Just learning laugh.gif

about my 5th or 6th :)

at the right hand side you have the 'layers' box. Everything should be in its own layer so tevez in one, the stadium in one and the badge in another with textures etc in their own too. The layer at the top of the list will be the thing that gets put to the front, so for this sig, in a simple way it goes

Tevez

Badge

Stadium

with text, border and textures in about them

if that makes sense?

about my 5th or 6th :)

at the right hand side you have the 'layers' box. Everything should be in its own layer so tevez in one, the stadium in one and the badge in another with textures etc in their own too. The layer at the top of the list will be the thing that gets put to the front, so for this sig, in a simple way it goes

Tevez

Badge

Stadium

with text, border and textures in about them

if that makes sense?

How do you add different layers to the one though? Understand everything else.

How do you add different layers to the one though? Understand everything else.

when you copy and paste stuff it does it anyway, if your using photoshop tools like the rectangle, text etc, if you go to the layers box at the bottom right, theres a row of small buttons (chain, fx, rectangle with a circle...), its the second last one (paper with bottom corner folded over) that gives you a new layer

when you copy and paste stuff it does it anyway, if your using photoshop tools like the rectangle, text etc, if you go to the layers box at the bottom right, theres a row of small buttons (chain, fx, rectangle with a circle...), its the second last one (paper with bottom corner folded over) that gives you a new layer

Cheers buddy!

Anyone know how to get the writing off http://www.dafont.com on to your sig?

How do you get it so like shiny and clear mate?

well on my dzeko one (underneath) i put the badge on and set it to OVERLAY, drop box in the layers section, and duplicated it so that theres two overlay badges on top of each other

for a badge, try to get on with a one-colour background, then use the MAGIC WAND TOOL and click on the background and press the backspace button (if its a white background you wont see anything happen), for players, i just use the rubber and rub the background out, use a big rubber to get most of it off, then a small one for close to the player

for a badge, try to get on with a one-colour background, then use the MAGIC WAND TOOL and click on the background and press the backspace button (if its a white background you wont see anything happen), for players, i just use the rubber and rub the background out, use a big rubber to get most of it off, then a small one for close to the player

Where about is magic wand one?

Thats class AMRFC, big city fan i guess? :pipe:

but still both the tevez one and the dzeko one are class.

I'm not really :lol: dzeko has been my favourite player from when he was at Wolfsburg and I Tevez was just a random pick