Supporters buses from Aberdeen to Dundee for tuesday night

aptrm80

im working in aberdeen next week & hoping to get to the dundee utd game,is there any buses leaving from the town centre or near great western road,i have a spare ticket if thats any use. if anyone can help out,can u let me know where & what time the bus leaves.cheers :21:

• 4 weeks later...

Granit city bus leaves from sheep land , Montrose bus , Forfa bus and my bus leaves from Arbroath picking up carnoustie , ferry and Dundee will be in Dundee around 4.30 today for utd game

Granit city bus leaves from sheep land , Montrose bus , Forfa bus and my bus leaves from Arbroath picking up carnoustie , ferry and Dundee will be in Dundee around 4.30 today for utd game

orthe Peterhead bus they go through Aberdeen. PM Me for the number if you want it

im working in aberdeen next week & hoping to get to the dundee utd game,is there any buses leaving from the town centre or near great western road,i have a spare ticket if thats any use. if anyone can help out,can u let me know where & what time the bus leaves.cheers :21:

Im going on the aberdeen granite city bus today. Dont know if there is any space on it though...