Rangers Statement On Takeover

ken

really they were telling you what the whyte camp are currently briefing.

they just confirmed dave king and murray are talking and that his tax case has been put to bed.

i would say that was interesting.

I wouldn't believe a word Rhadio Clyde ever says. You can if you want. :(

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was more or less at the behest of Lloyds? Thats why

Were Rangers to lose they would be liable for interest on the underpaid tax, calculated at around £10m. Then there could be a fine, around 75 per cent of the original sum, that would add a further £18m to a bill that, weighing in at around £52m, Johnston has admitted the club could not pay. Neither could David Murray, with Lloyds in no mood to extends his credit facilities that have been again stretched with Murray International Holdings' debts standing at £713m, despite a 25 per cent debt-for-equity swap with the company's bankers.

The bottom line is that if the HMRC is successful in the case against Rangers there appears no way that administration can be avoided. The situation is that stark.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=184145

SDM is living with his head just above water as it is, a Tax bill of what been reported would put him into serious trouble. Lloyds bank wont stretch his credit facilities any further.

really they were telling you what the whyte camp are currently briefing.

they just confirmed dave king and murray are talking and that his tax case has been put to bed.

i would say that was interesting.

the whyte camp are having a meeting right now ? that what you mean lol ?

SDM is living with his head just above water as it is, a Tax bill of what been reported would put him into serious trouble. Lloyds bank wont stretch his credit facilities any further.

I know this, thats what I meant about why HE is the only party who could have any interest in retaining the club and/or hoping we win.

BTW, the figures in that quote dont add up!

"Were Rangers to lose they would be liable for interest on the underpaid tax, calculated at around £10m. Then there could be a fine, around 75 per cent of the original sum, that would add a further £18m to a bill that, weighing in at around £52m"

What is the "original sum"?

They are mcgobblegivers figures!