Want a laugh?

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=sfa&init=quick&tas=0.30012777384953016&type=eposts

If you dont have facebook, its all the comments posted recently with 'SFA' in them, as you can imagine the taigs are fucking raging. :D

My favourite...

INSTEAD OF POLICE, SFA MOANING ABOUT SONGS PEOPLE SING. WHEN ARE THEY GOING ARREST/ CATCH THESE MINDLESS SO CALLED RANGERS FANS WHO SEND PEOPLE BOMBS. THIS MATTER IS GETTING BEYOND A JOKE NOW, THESE PEOPLE ALSO HAVE FAMILIES TO THINK ABOUT, THESE TERRORIST APPEAR TO BE DETERMINED TO DESTROY OUR GAME AND THEIR BELOVED RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

thats right, by day i am a trainee retail manager

by night i learn how to be a terrorist online, its one of they open courses you can do online and through the fucking post

:lol: :lol:

I don't usually do this, but I couldn't help but take a look at Kerrydale St tonight. The pick of the comments was some guy aptly called 'specialbhoy', who was complaining that our run in was far easier than theirs :lol:

What makes me laugh is that they have a 789 page thread dedicated to us :lol:

thats right, by day i am a trainee retail manager

by night i learn how to be a terrorist online, its one of they open courses you can do online and through the fucking post

www.BeAnOnlineTerroristToday.co.uk ?

Excellent course and really easy to finish imo.

I don't usually do this, but I couldn't help but take a look at Kerrydale St tonight. The pick of the comments was some guy aptly called 'specialbhoy', who was complaining that our run in was far easier than theirs :lol:

I went on that after Lennon got sent to the stands at Bilboa in the charity game and one guy went on and said, and this is no word of a lie, "they don't call Athletico Bilboa the h*** of Spain for no reason" .

:lol::lol: