Edu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill praise the guy the day he goes a full game without either passing the ball to the opposition, or passing it out the park. The guy is a fucken useless donkey, when he went down injured it made me think thank fuck we wont need to see this useless cunt anytime soon.

Past couple of games he's been playing really well. I think Walter has had strong words with him about commitment and urgency.

St. Mirren, Aberdeen, St. Johnstone, Dundee United (defeat)... he's certainly not been playing really well. Better than the garbage he has played all season though.

He was poor in the first half at Tannadice on Tuesday night, and slightly better in the 2nd.

It look to me at times that even his team mates don't want to pass the ball to him.

It's obvious he doesn't even want on the ball most of the time. All he does is point to give the ball to another player every time someone has the ball instead of moving into space and providing another option. Davis just seems to by pass him now as he does nothing when on the ball and his tackles are fuckin ridiculous.

I seriously don't understand why Smith starts him week in week out, it's as if he is being forced to play him.

People on here saying hes improved wasnt too bad last night etc , id hope so we played against 8 men , a team with no attacking threat after the first went in . And still the passing wasnt good enough even under no pressure . If it takes playing a team like that for him to give a 5/10 performance then he really shouldnt be playing . Im all for supporting whoever pulls on our jersey but theres got to be a line . Hes been piss poor for months now . I know the likes of Davis , Mculloch playing beside him havent been great either but Edu's been by a mile the worst .

P.s If he scores another last minute winner against them on sunday all will be forgiven