kilmarnock away via troon

bluespirit

I will be travelling on the larne- troon ferry as foot passenger for the last game of the season. Expected to arrive at troon 09:15. Just wondering how far is the port from bus/train station and if there is a bus to kilmarnock on sundays? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Port to station isnt all that far, as for buses not sure although would be amazed if there wasnt one. One option may be to get train from Troon to Prestwick airport and get bus from there.

Good idea mate, have to look into that one. Cheers

No worries mate. By the way meant to ask were you on the KPL bus to tannadice last season after the split when it was a double decker bus?

The 0-0? Yes mate, there was 3 of us from this side of the pond

The 0-0? Yes mate, there was 3 of us from this side of the pond

I'm sure I spoke to you in the queue for the toilets on the way back, do you remember that at all, I was the bald guy with the well spoken voice saying how I impressed I was with the journey you guys made coming over. Does that ring any bells?

I'm sure I spoke to you in the queue for the toilets on the way back, do you remember that at all, I was the bald guy with the well spoken voice saying how I impressed I was with the journey you guys made coming over. Does that ring any bells?

Ha ha. Yes mate, I have a slight recollection, although that day I was powered by big amounts of fabulous brew conceived by hugh. KPL bus is the only way to travel. Done Aberdeen with them, what a great day

Ha ha. Yes mate, I have a slight recollection, although that day I was powered by big amounts of fabulous brew conceived by hugh. KPL bus is the only way to travel. Done Aberdeen with them, what a great day

Its the most legendary of all the supporters buses it must be said, always a great time! I was quite drunk as well thanks in part to captain cupcake who kept giving me booze. Not been on so much this season cos of uni but next season will be much more regular

I will be travelling on the larne- troon ferry as foot passenger for the last game of the season. Expected to arrive at troon 09:15. Just wondering how far is the port from bus/train station and if there is a bus to kilmarnock on sundays? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mate I've got 2 tickets for this and duno what route I'm going to go on yet. What is your plans for the game, an over night stay or there and back the same day.

Mate I've got 2 tickets for this and duno what route I'm going to go on yet. What is your plans for the game, an over night stay or there and back the same day.

Day trip mate, foot passenger on larne- troon p and o, £56 return. 07:15 out of larne and 20:20 out of troon.

Day trip mate, foot passenger on larne- troon p and o, £56 return. 07:15 out of larne and 20:20 out of troon.

What you doing after the game? You should come up to Glasgow and get train back in time for your ferry, get a couple of hours boozing down you rather than hanging around in deepest darkest Ayrshire :cheers:

*hopes thebooler bites :sherlock:

What you doing after the game? You should come up to Glasgow and get train back in time for your ferry, get a couple of hours boozing down you rather than hanging around in deepest darkest Ayrshire :cheers:

*hopes thebooler bites :sherlock:

I'd love to mate, but I'd just end up staying in the lion all night. Gonna have to be sensible as I will most likely have to drive to and from larne port. No fun living on this side of the sea. Every game is a pain in the arse, 25 plus times a season

I'd love to mate, but I'd just end up staying in the lion all night. Gonna have to be sensible as I will most likely have to drive to and from larne port. No fun living on this side of the sea. Every game is a pain in the arse, 25 plus times a season

Thats a pisser mate but I dare say there will be time for one or two which by the time your back will be out of your system although maybe the Lion isnt the best place for that given the delights on offer in there! :D:cheers:

Are you heading yourself mate? Cause me and my mate haven't sorted a way over yet and never been to rugby park before and was looking people or a group to go with.

Are you heading yourself mate? Cause me and my mate haven't sorted a way over yet and never been to rugby park before and was looking people or a group to go with.

Not sure what the arrangements are yet mate. Never been to rugby park either but wouldnt expect it to be hard to find, just follow the crowd i guess

Not sure what the arrangements are yet mate. Never been to rugby park either but wouldnt expect it to be hard to find, just follow the crowd i guess

True mate, well would you let me know if your planning on travelling in a group. Only 18 and don't want to get to troon and not having a clue what to do or where to go.

• 3 weeks later...