Meeting of RSC's on 1st May

TannochsideBear

Just in case any of you guys have missed the thread in the main forum and have not received an email via Jim Hannah inviting you to the meeting I thought I would put something in here to notify you that we want as many RSC's represented as possible to reflect the entire Rangers community's thoughts and opinions on our past,current and future positions regarding singing and fighting our enemies.

The notice is as follows;

Meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs

As you will know, the club is back in trouble again over alleged Sectarian singing.

It is up to us as the supporters of the Club to find a way to ensure the Club does not continually come under the microscope of the authorities.

The Club has allowed us to utilise the Ibrox Suite on Sunday 1st May at 12.00pm for a meeting of all fans reps to discuss all relevant topics in this regard.

I understand that this date and time may not suit everyone, but I would like to invite 2 reps of every RSC registered to attend this meeting and together we can attempt to come up with a solution to our current position.

A large turnout is expected, so please reply as soon as you can to secretary@nithsdaleloyal.com to ensure we have enough space for everyone to attend.

Needless to say but we all need to be really careful what is sung on Sunday as all eyes will be on this game please pass this on.

If any of you are interested in representing your RSC at this meeting either use the email addy above or PM me. Any questions, fire away.

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case any of you guys have missed the thread in the main forum and have not received an email via Jim Hannah inviting you to the meeting I thought I would put something in here to notify you that we want as many RSC's represented as possible to reflect the entire Rangers community's thoughts and opinions on our past,current and future positions regarding singing and fighting our enemies.

The notice is as follows;

Meeting of Rangers Supporters Clubs

As you will know, the club is back in trouble again over alleged Sectarian singing.

It is up to us as the supporters of the Club to find a way to ensure the Club does not continually come under the microscope of the authorities.

The Club has allowed us to utilise the Ibrox Suite on Sunday 1st May at 12.00pm for a meeting of all fans reps to discuss all relevant topics in this regard.

I understand that this date and time may not suit everyone, but I would like to invite 2 reps of every RSC registered to attend this meeting and together we can attempt to come up with a solution to our current position.

A large turnout is expected, so please reply as soon as you can to secretary@nithsdaleloyal.com to ensure we have enough space for everyone to attend.

Needless to say but we all need to be really careful what is sung on Sunday as all eyes will be on this game please pass this on.

If any of you are interested in representing your RSC at this meeting either use the email addy above or PM me. Any questions, fire away.

Not one e-mail or request from Jim Hannah or any of the organisers (wee Monty?) were sent to Number One Fanzine regarding this meeting.

Given that there were attendees from the various websites, supporters groups and "the other" Rangers fanzine I'd have thought that some contact would have been forthcoming.

Sadly not.

Oh well - Number One out of the information loop again it seems. :disappointment:

Oh well - Number One out of the information loop again it seems. :disappointment:

That's a poor show at a time when we should ALL be working together. I hope that is an oversight rather than a snub.

im amazed and saddened that the no1 rangers fanzine wasnt included in the mass email sent out.

out of interest before i complain to the organisers is your email address listed with rangers as it was jim hannah that sent out the email?

i will get back to you on this mate

That's a poor show at a time when we should ALL be working together. I hope that is an oversight rather than a snub.

One would have thought that the more supporters they reached - the better for all concerned.

Sadly I had similar difficulties with the RST and the Dingwall/FF influence was clear for all to see.

I had numerous promises to be, quote, "kept in the loop" but after so many blanks with this that and the other I gave up - told them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I actually said hello to Jim Hannah in passing outside Fir Park - no mention was made of the meeting the following day - maybe it was an oversight, maybe not, but my instincts tell me that any and all of this has the same modus operandi as the RST snubs.

Paranoid?

Me?

:sleep1:

im amazed and saddened that the no1 rangers fanzine wasnt included in the mass email sent out.

out of interest before i complain to the organisers is your email address listed with rangers as it was jim hannah that sent out the email?

i will get back to you on this mate

Denny - see my reply to Boss.

Jim had the opportunity to tell me this face-to-face on Saturday.

If he didn't have it then it wouldn't have been too difficult for him to find it by asking others involved.

No real excuse for that.

Not one e-mail or request from Jim Hannah or any of the organisers (wee Monty?) were sent to Number One Fanzine regarding this meeting.

Given that there were attendees from the various websites, supporters groups and "the other" Rangers fanzine I'd have thought that some contact would have been forthcoming.

Sadly not.

A snub? What fanzine was there? Rhetorical questions by the way.