Victory for Rangers image

I started off reading that thinking it was a great article and yes, the points made initially are absolutely valid.

The article then fizzled out... and from seemingly petty and childish point-scoring it descended into the 'realm' of ridiculousness... Hearts? Wills and Kate? Who cares?

I only care about our image. Our results. Our team.

Rangers Forever.

I don't need any Internet journalists to tell me one way or another.

I do believe, however, that the BBC have been slanted in their criticism of us and they have tried to paint us as lunatics. The article is absolutely correct to say that the supposed fair-minded reporters from the BBC (I won't even mention the other mob) congregate (or should that be coagulate) outside Ibrox rather than Parkhead where the story originated... tenuous link at best. Terribly sinister link otherwise.

Fuck the BBC anyhoo. I have no licence. Because I have no telly. Who would watch the tripe that is served up? Brain-rotting nonsense. Kill yer Television.

If it ain't football... it ain't getting watched.

Guest Andypendek

I do believe, however, that the BBC have been slanted in their criticism of us and they have tried to paint us as lunatics. The article is absolutely correct to say that the supposed fair-minded reporters from the BBC (I won't even mention the other mob) congregate (or should that be coagulate) outside Ibrox rather than Parkhead where the story originated... tenuous link at best. Terribly sinister link otherwise.

Fuck the BBC anyhoo. I have no licence. Because I have no telly. Who would watch the tripe that is served up? Brain-rotting nonsense. Kill yer Television.

If it ain't football... it ain't getting watched.

BBC Radio is one of the greatest educational devices this country has, and ought to be defended stoutly. Ditto the quality programming on BBC TV; astronomy, cookery, gardening, natural history, history history, family history, political science, you name it...it's what makes my blood boil at what the nutters at Pacific Quay are up to, they're threatening the alreday under-threat Beeb, and doing Scottish society no favours by allowing uberfans to point to a quite obvious vendetta.

I actually wrote them a while back, more or less begging them to even up their coverage as their myopic reports were making it impossible to convince people of the dangers of the baggage. No surprise to report I received absolutely no reply.

I think at present I actually hate BBC Scotland more than 'them'.

Your right this is no debate,I will repeat again for clarity,when I read your posts I think you support a different team,that's how you come across to ME.

He is entitled to ask for a reason, since you are calling his support into question! You cannot do that and expect someone to just accept it.

He is entitled to ask for a reason, since you are calling his support into question! You cannot do that and expect someone to just accept it.

The reason was/is from his first post in this thread and others that I have read from him I think he supports a different team from me,that is what I believe,your right about his right to ask why I think this about him,I will say again I feel he has subtle digs at us,if I am wrong I will buy him a pint before the next home game in any Rangers pub on paisley road west.

You couldn't just have read the article and commented on it like every single other person in this thread,YOU had to have a little dig at the club you claim to support,again I will repeat in my opinion you support a team other than Rangers,as it's MY opinion, I haven't seen you posting anything that will change that.

there is no dig at the club whatsoever in any of my comments!!!!!!Not one. Shall i say it again.

It is a dig at the media frenzy!!!

One more time

It is a dig at the Media frenzy

Got it yet..

The reason was/is from his first post in this thread and others that I have read from him I think he supports a different team from me,that is what I believe,your right about his right to ask why I think this about him,I will say again I feel he has subtle digs at us,if I am wrong I will buy him a pint before the next home game in any Rangers pub on paisley road west.

That's fair enough but I still cannot see the dig at Rangers FC from the OP. He is absolutely correct in saying that the media battle will continue for some time yet and there will be some chairmen down in England, that will shy away from matches against the Bears, because of this.

A fantastic display from Rangers fans, players and management on Sunday but the media have had us in the dock for quite a while and one decent display from us will not get us off quite as easilly, as some might think.

The fact that the fans who attended the game on Sunday had a ball and the 'old timers' who have been fighting against change, had a tear in their eye watching fan coverage on You Tube, says it all, considering there was no need for the certain add-ons to be sang for that to happen.