Plastic paddies

We should all sing God Save The Queen which is the National Anthem of the country of the United Kingdom made up of the smaller nations or regions of England, Scotland,Wales and N Ireland and, we should all sing it proudly and we should never be silent with regards to our Sovereignty in this small Island Called Britain.

God Save our Queen ........

post-57085-0-98570000-1304019108_thumb.j

If flower of scotland is racist to english people then GSTQ is racist to scottish people if u know every verse of it

yeah if you understand every word of it then it's not racist to all scottish people!

'Rebellious Scots to crush'

Being the rebelious JACOBITES

so if you class yourself as a a jacobite and want to side with the 'Old Pretender' mob, yes ok it's 'racist'

Guess again handwringer,so because I choose to exercise my freedom of speech that makes me juvenile,why don't you get with the programme and realise their is an agenda against our club and wether we

Like it or not you and every hand-wringer is needed to fight this pish so get your head out your pc arse and be counted

And by the way who the fuck do you think you are I am definately not 15, and would probably piss on your annual wage so why don't you and the rest of the handwringers direct your comments to the real enemy

Definitely 15.

I as I said in earlier posts I am fed up being persecuted in Scotland I used to be a proud scot but i am sadly disheartened by events in this country so my misfortune is to be born In the most apologistoc bend over backwards to please,spineless country in the British isles

I am the same as you mate..i hate my own country and own people too.

I am so proud to be British and hate the tims so much that i actually wish i was english !

I am also a mixed up confused bastard !