I wonder if Rangers or the SFA could report Celtic.

On their Conspiracy theories just like Barca are doing to Real Madrid

FC Barcelona could report Mourinho to UEFA over Champions League comments

Jose Mourinho(credit: Ryu Voelkel)

Crunch Sports Staff - 28 Apr 2011

Barcelona on Thursday afternoon will hold a board meeting as they consider whether they should report Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho to UEFA as a result of his controversial comments on Wednesday night

Barca beat their bitter rivals 2-0 on Wednesday night in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final in a bad-tempered game which saw Real Madrid defender Pepe shown a straight red card for a challenge on Dani Alves.

Mourinho and Barca substitute keeper Jose Pinto were also sent off in the third El Clasico derby in less than two weeks, leading to an incredible rant from the former Chelsea boss after the game.

In response, a statement on Barcelona's official website read: "There will be an 'extraordinary' meeting of the board at 1700 [1600 BST] to discuss the action to be taken after the events of the Bernabeu.

"Later there will be a press conference at 1900 [1800 BST].

"At the press conference after the game, Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho harshly criticised referee Wolfgang Stark and suggested Barcelona receive favourable treatment.

"The Legal Services of FC Barcelona are considering reporting the Real Madrid coach to the Disciplinary Commission of [European football's governing body] UEFA."

In his post-match press conference, Mourinho used the examples of teams that have controversially lost to the Spanish Champions, saying: "If I say to him and UEFA what I think, my career ends today.

He continued: "I don't know if it's the advertising for Unicef," referring to Barca's shirt sponsors. "I don't know if it's UEFA.

"Congratulations for a wonderful football team. It must be difficult to get this power. They have managed to get this power.

"No-one else has any chance really."

He added: "It's mission impossible. they have to reach the final and they will. Thats it. Perhaps they could win on merit.

"This match was bound for a nil-nil result. Why did he do this? He won't answer because now he is going home.

"Last year was a miracle but this year absolutely nothing. Why don't they let other teams play against them?

"Yes we are out. We will go [to Camp Nou] with all the pride and respect for our world.

"Sometimes I feel disgusted living in this world and earning my living in this world. We have to do it with pride. Without Pepe. Without Ramos. Without the coach.

"The result is practically impossible to revert. If we score in Barcelona they will kill us again. There is no chance for us."