The daily septic

macranger

Cannot believe this rag. The "winner" sports pullout in this downmarket rag has, on the day after Rangers win their third league title in a row, the bigot on the front page. I had to flick past 7 pages of crap about the scum, before I even saw a picture of the league champions. No doubt they would argue there were pages at the back of the main paper, but when did you ever see 7 pages of a paper devoted to the LOSERS. Cannot believe it.

Even on a day such as this when we all want to read as much as we can about our title victory against all odds, I cannot for the life of me think why any sensible Rangers supporter would give money to the Daily Septic.

Stand in your local newsagent (or wherever you shop for your reading material) and flick through this gutter rag, take as long as you deem fit, then replace it upside down back in the rack.

Better yet, do as I often do, put a copy of any other daily on top of that pile and hide the Daily Septic from view of other customers.

It's the print equivalent of a car crash - people need to look, no matter how gruesome it is.

My message is - look (if you must) but don't buy it. :sherlock:

To be honest, I didn't think that the day after we'd won the league, they would be so open about their bias towards the scum. Ach well, it's only tomorrows chip paper. At the end of the day We Are The People.