We got off lightly.

The whole piece basically but the bit that really did it was celtic looked strong, celtic were and are shite and we should have had them long before we did. We have the better players only circumstances let them off the hook earlier, we should have done them in the cup at Ibrox but heh ho let them have the scraps off our table, that will work in our favour they'll keep the monster as manager. :sherlock:

Last season under TM they were. I would argue my point further but there's really no telling someone who has the blinkers on, no disrespect

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read an interesting piece a few days ago on Celtic's finances, basically said they rely quite heavily on Champions League money. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Izagirly or Kayal leave if they get offered enough.

We will strengthen, and ideally have 4 or 5 top quality players that can go straight into the first team with perhaps a couple loans for squad depth.

Celtic have improved, but they have had 3 season now to take the league away from us, and in each season we have sold key players and only recently brought in players.

I'm not under-estimating them, but the fact we managed to win the double with a limited squad and competing in 4 competitions beyond Christmas, makes me feel confident that we can do so again, providing we spend wisely and strengthen in the right areas.

they say they budget on making the europa league group stage. not the cl.

whether thats true or not i am not sure.

The whole piece basically but the bit that really did it was celtic looked strong, celtic were and are shite and we should have had them long before we did. We have the better players only circumstances let them off the hook earlier, we should have done them in the cup at Ibrox but heh ho let them have the scraps off our table, that will work in our favour they'll keep the monster as manager. :sherlock:

if we had done them at ibrox in jan and feb as we should have done they would have been out of all competitions in march.

Selik have far more to fear from us next season than we do from them.They pulled every trick in the book this year and still we won the League.We will strengthen and I leave that to Ally whom he brings in but dont take him for a fool.He also has a point to prove following Walter the legend and I expect him to bring in his own type of Players.I dont believe in luck over a whole season.You make your own luck and we were the better and more consistent team when it comes to them.

Spot on. Maybe if they had concentrated on their football instead of using every dirty trick in the book to drag our club's name through the mire, they'd have held aloft the trophy at the end. And btw Neil, WALTER WAS SPOT ON in his comments - try to deny and deflect all you want, EVERY team in the SPL knows that it was YOU and your mongrel supporters that were fucking wrong and completely out of order ALL SEASON LONG. Karma is a bitch and you got just what you deserved.

Thats just nonsense BD, that shite team took us to the very last day of the season. We were outplayed against 10 men, how should we have done them? We didnt even try to attack them, for 4 games out of the 7 we let them play and allowed to dominate us. I hate them too but im not daft enough to just pass them off as shite, they are closer to us than some people think, head to heads prove that. Its ok to hate them and wish pain and suffering on them but dont let that hatred blind you.

(tu)

He hates them more than he loves the Rangers.

We need to spend wisely and to remai as hungry..they will be up for it next year..make no bones about that.

I think signing Diouf,Foster and Weir are mistakes.

We need fresh blood and we need younger players...The ones that we're rumoured to be looking at is not filling me with confidence plus re signing players who didn't really do it(Big Davie the exception of course)

I love how everyone seems to forget we played 10 games in Europe this season and our squad was stretched to the limit. The harlem bogtrotters never had to worry about Europe as they were out of two competitions before we had played 5 leauge games ffs!

Lets see how they do if they get a run in the EL! They will probably go out of that right enough!

Last season under TM they were. I would argue my point further but there's really no telling someone who has the blinkers on, no disrespect

No disrespect but if anybody got off lightly on and off the park were celtic and their odious manager, we should have did the treble. :sherlock: