11th of July get together for Bears

Hi

I know many people like to think this is not for a Rangers forum but imo there is many bears coming to Belfast for the 12th week and what I wanted to do is arrange a load of us to meet up in a bar either on the Shankill or Newtonards road for a we swally together.

People who will be attending ill post on here so far there is my self and donnyloyal09 drop me a line and well arrange a place for us all to meet up for a drink as there is a few sash bashes on, on the 11th as well.

I will be down East Belfast, at the Conn Club and will be paying a visit to some friends in Rathcoole at the Alpha.

Ill be in the con club my self as thats where i drink mate , drop me a line and ill give you my number sure and if your in the con club on the 11th well meet up for a swall

Hi

I know many people like to think this is not for a Rangers forum but imo there is many bears coming to Belfast for the 12th week and what I wanted to do is arrange a load of us to meet up in a bar either on the Shankill or Newtonards road for a we swally together.

People who will be attending ill post on here so far there is my self and donnyloyal09 drop me a line and well arrange a place for us all to meet up for a drink as there is a few sash bashes on, on the 11th as well.

i would normally be up for that but this year we have changed our visit to dungannon at the end of august but if your up for a meet on the evening of the 28/29 august then just let me know and we can sort that out :crabflute:

Never been over for the 12th but will need to get over one year..one thing ave wondered is there only certain places someone like me who wouldn't b over with a band or a lodge could go?? Is pubs and social clubs on the like of the shankill or sandy row etc just really for the locals bands and lodge members?

Naw mate, you can go to the pubs and clubs etc but you are safer to go with someone who knows where to go. If you fancy come over I would be more than happy taking you to the good wee boozers and clubs I am made welcome in.

Naw mate, you can go to the pubs and clubs etc but you are safer to go with someone who knows where to go. If you fancy come over I would be more than happy taking you to the good wee boozers and clubs I am made welcome in.

The doors had better be big enough to get his heid through! :D:sherlock:

Never been over for the 12th but will need to get over one year..one thing ave wondered is there only certain places someone like me who wouldn't b over with a band or a lodge could go?? Is pubs and social clubs on the like of the shankill or sandy row etc just really for the locals bands and lodge members?

You jist stick tae yer long weekends at Croy Shore and Girvan stane brain. :P

i would normally be up for that but this year we have changed our visit to dungannon at the end of august but if your up for a meet on the evening of the 28/29 august then just let me know and we can sort that out :crabflute:

Certainly mate , whats happening in Dungannon in August?

Cheers mate. Am not sure if al b over this year but it's definately something ad like to do.A just wasn't sure if ye wid get funny looks etc because ye weren't known. Went to a chinky on sandy row masel a few years back when a was over and was shitting masel wae the looks a was getting :lol:

Certainly mate , whats happening in Dungannon in August?

blackwalk thought we would give it a look this time as the last 4/5yrs we have been over for the 12th in belfast.