Small problem I think..

Johnny Dangerously

That's good to know, thanks.

I'd still like to get my printer back on screen.

I think if you go into the main menu and click on All Programmes, you should find your printer listed there.

Just right click on it and select the option to Create Shortcut, and this should put it back on your Desktop.

I may be talking shite but it's worth a try..........................................................;)

I think if you go into the main menu and click on All Programmes, you should find your printer listed there.

Just right click on it and select the option to Create Shortcut, and this should put it back on your Desktop.

I may be talking shite but it's worth a try..........................................................;)

I tried that Booler, seemed logical enough, but it hasn't appeared back on my screen.

Where has it dissappeared from ie desktop in a certain program?

I honestly don't know what programme it has moved from. I'm just not good with computers mate or I could explain it to you. It used to sit at the top of my screen along with all the other symbols. I changed browser, wasn't happy with it, then changed back to my previous browser. It was while doing that, that the printer symbol vanished.