If we sign Hemed

KingKirk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Lafferty is that so many people had already made up their mind that he was shite, and now the memories of his unbelievable end to the season have faded, they're back to claiming he's not good enough

When Lafferty's on form he's the 3rd best striker in the league behind Jelavic and Hooper. In fact, maybe the 2nd best.

Hemed deal looks dead. Didnt even bother coming over for talks or to meet Ally and now apparantly two Spanish clubs, both in financial turmoil im sure, have offered him double what we did. If he wants £15k a week, i would walk away.

I have a feeling Ally will give Beattie and Healy another chance.

We will get rid of beattie, apparently we're looking to loan him out again if no bids come in. Don't think healy will get another chance tbh

Jelavic

Hemed

Goodwillie

Lafferty (can also play as a winger if he can't find a spot in the CF)

I imagine we'll do everything in our power to get Beattie off the wagebill

He is not an impact player who will make a difference from the bench, and he's not good enough to be starting

This. No matter what people say about Lafferty he will be staying and I would expect him to partner Jelavic from the start regardless of who else we sign. He proved at the end of last season thathe can form at productive partnership with Jela. Anyone else we sign will need to prove themself first.

Hemed deal looks dead. Didnt even bother coming over for talks or to meet Ally and now apparantly two Spanish clubs, both in financial turmoil im sure, have offered him double what we did. If he wants £15k a week, i would walk away.

I have a feeling Ally will give Beattie and Healy another chance.

He is not due over here until tomorrow mate according to clyde1 this morning. time will tell (tu)

I don't see us signing Goodie, unless someone leaves

Jelavic

Lafferty

Beatts

Hemed

And possibly Healy.

I just don't see us signing another CF until two leave.

beats will leave.

if we spend any cash it will be on goodie thats my prediction.

Lafferty has scored 28 goals in 84 games, if that was anyone else people would be saying thats not good enough.

Most of these goals have came from wide. Give him his chance through the middle(15-20games) and imo he'll prove himself