If a player like Allan McGregor is picked............

I support Scotland but I would never align myself with a bunch of bigoted jacobite loving get a hardon watching Braveheart (one of the many anti English/British films the antisemitic roman catholic wife beater has made.) Tartan Army the tit who says he speaks for all scotland fans husband or something is he the one that tried to trade mark it money grabbing wanker.

How can you sit there with all your Rangers fans that make up the Tartan army and boo the Northern Ireland national anthem and look yourselves in the mirror

Rangers Fans Pffft

1. What offends you about a Hollywood movie? You are aware that before Braveheart, there was still Tartan and Kilts at games, and a strong sense of patriotism.

2. Hamish Husband is a tit yes, and you will find as well, most of the Tartan Army dislike him.

3. You know we also booed the English National anthem in '99 and most recently the RoI Anthem in Dublin. What's your point? Oh and btw, there wasn't much mention of the Booing of FoS in Dublin back in Feb by the N. Ire fans or the RoI in May was there.

Oh and as for your Pffft, how dare you insinuate anything you tosser.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What were you lot doing then when the rest of the trannies were singning we hate Rangers more than you in Ireland?

Aye, because that happened doh

Of course you will have proof of this, and not some made up shite.

1. What offends you about a Hollywood movie? You are aware that before Braveheart, there was still Tartan and Kilts at games, and a strong sense of patriotism.

2. Hamish Husband is a tit yes, and you will find as well, most of the Tartan Army dislike him.

3. You know we also booed the English National anthem in '99 and most recently the RoI Anthem in Dublin. What's your point? Oh and btw, there wasn't much mention of the Booing of FoS in Dublin back in Feb by the N. Ire fans or the RoI in May was there.

Dont blame them It may sound childish but you started it at Hampden it was deafening.

I dont think a 1000 N.I fans if that in a 50000 stadium would have made an impact.

Dont blame them It may soun childish but you started it at Hampden it was deafening.

I dont think a 1000 N.I fans if that in a 50000 stadium would have made an impact.

Oh my dear lord. You cannot be this moronic?

Aye, because that happened doh

Of course you will have proof of this, and not some made up shite.

Ahhh so we are all deaf then? What about the NI fans who heard it? It was clear as day on the tv. You are a bunch of weirdo bastards tbh and are absolutley pathetic. Nae wonder our country is looked upon as a joke. Prancing about in skirts singing about a deer whilst flashing yer baws at anyone who is walking by!

I don't understand why our autonomy as independent nations will be under threat. The Olympics Committee are the ones who govern the games. FIFA and UEFA have largley no say over how those games will influence torunaments they are responsible for.

Let's say hypothetically though we do play a GB team, and FIFA then say "ok we want a GB team" How will Catalonia and the Basqe's take this? How will South Oman take it?

There is absolutley no structure to an argument about loss of autonomy, more so when you consider two of the four home nations were the founders of the game, and took the first ever international game.

A fair point all the same though.

In my view the problem with playing a GB team at the Olympics is the precedent it sets. Blatter and his sycophantic cronies have always wanted 1 national team from Britain and will use any opportunity to forward their cause, especially given that Scotland backed Englands bid to have FIFA investigated. No-one should underestimate the lengths Blatter will go to for revenge.

It is a difficult situation for SFA, IFA and FAW to be fair. FIFA's promise means fuck all. I totally understand their stance, but it will also be very harsh on players missing out in competing in a home olympics. If Britain didn't pick up a medal though, they'd look like tits and alienate themselves from international football, but in the case of Wales they wouldn't be missing much these days :lol:

Ahhh so we are all deaf then? What about the NI fans who heard it? It was clear as day on the tv. You are a bunch of weirdo bastards tbh and are absolutley pathetic. Nae wonder our country is looked upon as a joke. Prancing about in skirts singing about a deer whilst flashing yer baws at anyone who is walking by!

Oh so only Northern Ireland fans heard this? Oh dear. I have a recording of the game, so if you enlighten me to the time it was sang, then I will get back to you...

You sound a right fun chap you do. I bet you also like to tell people to sit down at games and stop singing.

Oh so only Northern Ireland fans heard this? Oh dear. I have a recording of the game, so if you enlighten me to the time it was sang, then I will get back to you...

You sound a right fun chap you do. I bet you also like to tell people to sit down at games and stop singing.

Of course why shouldnt i see the football because some ned wants to dance around like hes in archaos?

It was noted by most on here in the match thread at the time they were singning it. You can read through the match thread if you want to find out what minute they sang it

Of course why shouldnt i see the football because some ned wants to dance around like hes in archaos?

It was noted by most on here in the match thread at the time they were singning it. You can read through the match thread if you want to find out what minute they sang it

I wouldn't waste my time looking back tbh, as I was at the game and know for sure it wasn't.

Also, why would we sing to N. Ire 'We hate Rangers more than you' - I am sure you have no doubt been to no Scotland games at all... Because, if you did you would realise how much of a clown you sound.

I wouldn't waste my time looking back tbh, as I was at the game and know for sure it wasn't.

Also, why would we sing to N. Ire 'We hate Rangers more than you' - I am sure you have no doubt been to no Scotland games at all... Because, if you did you would realise how much of a clown you sound.

There was ROI fans in the ground ya clown. I have been to Scotland games, one the away teams anthem was booed, guess the away team?

Btw why do you hate Liechtenstein? Is it just the tune that irks you and your skirt wearing friends?

Haha good post. :lol::lol::lol:

There was ROI fans in the ground ya clown. I have been to Scotland games, one the away teams anthem was booed, guess the away team?

Btw why do you hate Liechtenstein? Is it just the tune that irks you and your skirt wearing friends?

Ah so you are Northern Irish then?

I love your childish retorts, they are increasingly making my day better by the second.

He'd be about 7 years too old.

But I understand what you mean, I hope the SFA don't really expect anyone to turn down the opportunity of performing at the Olympics.

You are allowed 4 players over 23 years of age.

I heard the vile booing from the tartan trollups aswell

Strange chap...

Liechtenstein did nothing wrong. They just have a dirge tune for an Anthem

You mean they have the same tune as the Great Britain and Northern Ireland anthem. Where you live :sherlock:

Ahh well

"doh a deer a female deer":rolleyes:

Hahahahaha when you type d oh it automaticaly comes up with the wee emoticon :uk: