Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

I was genuinely at Ibrox tonight.

There was empty rails everywhere and not one Rangers home top.

Fucking no idea why it never clicked. :lol: 

If they're pulling stock they're going to have to replace the others. I can see being offered a 20% off voucher though. :sarcasm:

I heard on H&H the other day that apparently Castore aren’t making anymore baby/toddler kits as Castore don’t think there will be enough of a demand for it.

Not sure about anyone else but I’m desperate to have the wee man kitted out in the new strip, he’s only 2 and I’m dying to get him his first strip. 

Anyone shed anymore light on this? 

I was hoping that when Castore took over there would be a full range for the wee man so I could pick him up some stuff but that’s looking unlikely now. 

1 minute ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

I heard on H&H the other day that apparently Castore aren’t making anymore baby/toddler kits as Castore don’t think there will be enough of a demand for it.

Not sure about anyone else but I’m desperate to have the wee man kitted out in the new strip, he’s only 2 and I’m dying to get him his first strip. 

I was hoping that when Castore took over there would be a full range for the wee man so I could pick him up some stuff but that’s looking unlikely now. 

Think it’s completely unclear now as they pulled the original post from the store Instagram. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just had a PM from a Mod telling me that @GabrielTomato received an email from Rangers asking him to remove the other thread and in return they’d send him a ‘China’ strip with Blue Shorts.

Disgustang.

Aye but he refused their first offer then folded like a cheap suit when they added on a big fk off tea mug and a Castore duck 👍

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just had a PM from a Mod telling me that @GabrielTomato received an email from Rangers asking him to remove the other thread and in return they’d send him a ‘China’ strip with Blue Shorts.

Disgustang.

Picking it up on the first game back at Ibrox, along with an extra 100 MyGers points to take me to Gold. :boughy:

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Emailed 2 email addresses and done the PayPal thing. 

Don't necessarily want the money back but rather the shirt we should have been given first time around. 

These chancers need to fix this 

Exactly the same. I want the good quality top,  the difference is remarkable. 

10 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Considering the marketing launch was about a dad and his boy, it’s kind of laughable really. 

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Emailed 2 email addresses and done the PayPal thing. 

Don't necessarily want the money back but rather the shirt we should have been given first time around. 

These chancers need to fix this 

What are the emails mate?