Darwin Quintero

Jubodia

Signed him for rangers in the first season for 1.2 million from Santos Laguna and so far he has made 31 apperances and scored 30 goals halfway into january. AC milan have just put a bid in for him for £10 million.

If your needing a poacher i suggest you sign him, cause he is epic

Looks a decent player but his composure is a bit low for my liking. Always like my strikers to have at least 15 there.

That said, he's at Sunderland scoring fairly regularly in my game so perhaps he's a Vaclav Kadlec type who seems to score more than his stats would suggest he's capable of.

Signed him for rangers in the first season for 1.2 million from Santos Laguna and so far he has made 31 apperances and scored 30 goals halfway into january. AC milan have just put a bid in for him for £10 million.

You signed a player from a celtic-affiliated club? :anguish:

I had no idea they were affiliated with celtic.

At the end of the first season he finished with 51 goals in 48 apperances and as a result was europes top goalscorer. All for 1.2million

I had no idea they were affiliated with celtic.

At the end of the first season he finished with 51 goals in 48 apperances and as a result was europes top goalscorer. All for 1.2million

Who gives a fuck if they're affiliated with Celtic anyway? :lol:

Cracking player by the sound of things.

Someone get super ally on the blower asap!!