Season Ticket Payment.

TeamHero

I know the first payment for those paying by Direct Debit is thursday...any idea when the money has to be payed if you fail to make this payment? Don't get paid til Friday and have had no word back from the club regarding this. I know they add a £20 fee on top of the £106.75.

Any help would be appreciated, cause I might be able to borrow the money til friday.

I know the first payment for those paying by Direct Debit is thursday...any idea when the money has to be payed if you fail to make this payment? Don't get paid til Friday and have had no word back from the club regarding this. I know they add a £20 fee on top of the £106.75.

Any help would be appreciated, cause I might be able to borrow the money til friday.

Better tae borrow the money mate if ye don't want tae incur charges.

Ye might get bank charges as well for a returned Direct Debit, though each bank has their own policies on this.

PS The 1st payment was last month?

Better tae borrow the money mate if ye don't want tae incur charges.

Ye might get bank charges as well for a returned Direct Debit, though each bank has their own policies on this.

PS The 1st payment was last month?

Cheers, I didn't fancy not being able to make the first payment with it being my first ST tbh.

Nah, I believe the first payment date for new ST's was 30th June.

There is a £20 charge if you miss a payment on any CCCS game and direct debit. If you miss the season ticket payment you need to make it over the phone before the next one is due out.

I think that's it anyway, I can remember reading the renewal form and it had this info on it.

Just Bought two tickets My first payment is 30th July I have spread mine over the 4 months , the girl i spoke told me that a missed payment does indeed incur charges and that continued missed payments and tickets will be revoked,

So i would borrow the money mate tpo aviod Rangers charges and possible bank fees.

The date of the first payment is dependant on when you booked the ticket.

If TM only booked it in the last month, 1st payment will be Thursday.

On topic...don't miss the payment. Borrow the money.

I renewed on the 4 month payment plan and nothing has come out yet, I'm assuming I'd have been notified if I'd missed a payment by DD so first must be this month for me. I did leave it fairly close to the deadline

I renewed on the 4 month payment plan and nothing has come out yet, I'm assuming I'd have been notified if I'd missed a payment by DD so first must be this month for me. I did leave it fairly close to the deadline

Last working day of the month apparently mate. Just off the phone to them there