Germany

I am flying out on friday from leeds/bradford for a long weekend to take in the bochum game,a few english based boys on the same flight.

big jim,harrogate true blues rsc representing.look for our club flag,it will be with me.

good weekend special at the ibis bochum by the way,around 150 euros for the three nights(FRI/SAT/SUN) INC brekkie AND A TEN EURO BAR VOUCHER.

I am flying out on friday from leeds/bradford for a long weekend to take in the bochum game,a few english based boys on the same flight.

big jim,harrogate true blues rsc representing.look for our club flag,it will be with me.

good weekend special at the ibis bochum by the way,around 150 euros for the three nights(FRI/SAT/SUN) INC brekkie AND A TEN EURO BAR VOUCHER.

we are in ibis......and your euro bar voucher wont last long :D

Couple of our boys (QSTB) are going over for the games over there. Think 4 of them for the first 2 games, then back for a jaunt to Belfast, then 3 of them back over for the last game, as far as I know.

Unfortunately I won't be making it with them, just have to save myself for when the real stuff start.