2 Week Catch Up

BlueCafu

Been on holiday for the past two weeks and the place didnt sell any scottish papers! So not seen any news about Rangers. Any nice people out there fancy giving me a brief update on what has been happening over the past two weeks? I heard we signed a spanish player and Whittaker and McGregor signed new contracts, dont know details.

Been on holiday for the past two weeks and the place didnt sell any scottish papers! So not seen any news about Rangers. Any nice people out there fancy giving me a brief update on what has been happening over the past two weeks? I heard we signed a spanish player and Whittaker and McGregor signed new contracts, dont know details.

We Singed Ortiz a Spanish winger who was from Almeria.

Whittaker & Mcgregor 5 & 6 year contract a think.

Got beat in our two pre-season friendlies.

And Lennon Is still a dick.

Juan Manuel Ortiz signed for £500k. We missed out on Hemed, Danns and Vaughan. We have lost both our pre-season friendlies so far, 1-0 and 3-0 and we are closing in on the signing of Raul Rodriguez from Espanyol.

Also, Harry Redknapp says Khumalo and Livermore would do well at Ibrox - hints at loan signings. We've also offered Steven Davis a new deal.

Rangers fans in perth Australia hired a plane, with a banner at the back of it saying. Glasgow Rangers champions! 3 in a row - Perth RSC. During Celtic's pre season friendly.

and Lennon got all offended by it.

Nothing else has happened.

And we're going for a guy called Raul Rodriguez from, Espanyol.

Thanks for catching me up. So was our two defeats while we played our best players or mix or youth and regulars?

Lennon always will be a dick that was never gonna change lol.

What position is Livermore from Spurs? Khumalo was good in football manager, always scored headers from corners :P hopefully this would be the case in real life if we signed him.

Rangers fans in perth Australia hired a plane, with a banner at the back of it saying. Glasgow Rangers champions! 3 in a row - Perth RSC. During Celtic's pre season friendly.

and Lennon got all offended by it.

Haha fucking magic :uk: is there any footage of this anywhere?