Lost The Urge To Play !

Ace

With myself .... :sherlock:

Nah, recently I have found myelf not bothering with CoD, since they changed the game styles i.e. took away a dedicated HCHQ means I have to play through games like CTF which is just jammed full of campers and i hate it, so much so that I think this has caused my malaise with the game in general.

The new maps are out soon and i'm even debating whether to get them.

Anyone else feel the same?

With myself .... :sherlock:

Nah, recently I have found myelf not bothering with CoD, since they changed the game styles i.e. took away a dedicated HCHQ means I have to play through games like CTF which is just jammed full of campers and i hate it, so much so that I think this has caused my malaise with the game in general.

The new maps are out soon and i'm even debating whether to get them.

Anyone else feel the same?

I'm the exact same m8, I've hardly been on since they took away hchq :(

Going to go on tonight for a while :) you going on?

I'm the exact same m8, I've hardly been on since they took away hchq :(

Going to go on tonight for a while :) you going on?

I'm out seeing Harry potter tonight, maybe afterwards ... kick the wife up to bed ... lol.

I have been playing HCTDM but it's not the same

I was gonna post about this the other day.

I am absolutely addicted to Zombies, but I'm not that bothered about the multiplayer in normal mode.

Must admit, I am very tempted to go out and buy the original Modern Warfare and get back into that.

I was gonna post about this the other day.

I am absolutely addicted to Zombies, but I'm not that bothered about the multiplayer in normal mode.

Must admit, I am very tempted to go out and buy the original Modern Warfare and get back into that.

Zombies is amazing, gets boring after a while i feel, what i do now and then is just run away to a different area and make it everyman for themselves, makes it far much better in the later rounds.

And im sure the original MW has been hacked to fuck, someone mentioned it the other day :(