Where Will Our Creativity Come From?

MCLACHLAN1

I laugh when I see people writing him off "All he can do is run"... thats still a great attribute to have when we have a team littered with players with poor ability on the ball, where there second touch is normally a lump up the park or a pass to another team mate, your broadfoots, weirs, mccullochs. As you say, the more Wylde plays the better he will get and I think he will get a fair bit of game time.

I think the same goes for Hemmings, I honestly dont think we need to go out and spend £2M on Goodwillie when we have Hemmings who has a bit more height and strength

and imo the potential to do well for the club, save us £2M and go on and hopefully do the job that Goodwillie would do without all the hassle that comes attached with him...

Seriously hope this isn't just off the back of him scoring yesterday?.

Namouchi came of the bench to score at Easter road ffs

Seriously hope this isn't just off the back of him scoring yesterday?.

Namouchi came of the bench to score at Easter road ffs

No, its about a youngster who has potential, like many others players in our squad and deserves to get a run out... weve seen too many players go to waste, the likes of Shinnie have moved on and it wouldnt surprise me if they mirrored what Charlie Adam has done... not saying Shinnie will go to Liverpool but he could end up getting a move to a bigger club than ICT...

The likes of Wylde got a sustained run in the team because there was nobody else for his position. If we arent going to sign Goodwillie (or another striker for that matter) then Id rather see Hemmings get his chance up front than play Healy.