Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

What about Carlos Curllar, Barry Ferguson Nacho Novo ditching us ?

The club accepted an offer and he was sold

Carlos Cuellar went to one of the best leagues in the world to further his career and made us a huge profit.

Barry Ferguson had no future at the club.

Nacho Novo wanted to play first team football, something he wouldn't be able to do at Rangers.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos Cuellar went to one of the best leagues in the world to further his career and made us a huge profit.

Nacho Novo wanted to play first team football, something he wouldn't be able to do at Rangers.

Where was the loyalty shown to Miller, from Rangers, when we punted him to Wolves for a £1M profit? If you can recall, Miller had hoped he was going to be saved from being sold, as McLeish became manager of the club, but McLeish sanctioned the deal.

Think about everything you just said

Hmmm... I doubt they're getting paid 2 or 3 times what they were on though.. Like Miller is. And if you think about it, If Allan Mcgregor (the best Goalie in Britain) wasn't loyal, I'm sure he couldve told us to stick our 20,000 up our arses and find the riches in England or Europe. So that doesn't really make sense at all. Allan Mcgregors got more loyalty in his left nut than Miller has in his body.

There is no proof McGregor is any more loyal than Miller, he probably is but there is no evidence of it other than a couple of throw away comments in interviews.

McGregor was offered a 90% increase to stay, Miller was asked to take a pay cut, situations reversed Miller would have probably signed and I highly doubt McGregor would have.

There is no proof McGregor is any more loyal than Miller, he probably is but there is no evidence of it other than a couple of throw away comments in interviews.

McGregor was offered a 90% increase to stay, Miller was asked to take a pay cut, situations reversed Miller would have probably signed and I highly doubt McGregor would have.

So Mcgregor was on 10 grand a week before signing this new deal ?

Mcgregor came out and told everyone he wanted to end his career here before the deal was even on the table..

Mcgregor came out and told everyone he wanted to end his career here before the deal was even on the table..

and?

That doesn't mean he would have signed any old contract that was thrown under his nose, if we asked him to take a pay cut, he wouldn't have signed.

So if he was offered a deal worth £3k a week less than he was on at the time of the deal, you are saying he would have taken it? Bless you!

Where was the loyalty shown to Miller, from Rangers, when we punted him to Wolves for a £1M profit? If you can recall, Miller had hoped he was going to be saved from being sold, as McLeish became manager of the club, but McLeish sanctioned the deal.

So that gives him the right to treat us like shite for the rest of his career?

So that gives him the right to treat us like shite for the rest of his career?

When has he treated us like shite? He came back and helped the club achieve great things, before being offered a take it or leave, reduced wage offer. he refused the deal and Rangers sold him to anyone that would have him

When has he treated us like shite? He came back and helped the club achieve great things, before being offered a take it or leave, reduced wage offer. he refused the deal and Rangers sold him to anyone that would have him

I'd say playing for them is treating us like shite but if you feel that is acceptable then fair enough.

Leaving in the middle of an important season when he could have easily waited until the end of the season is treating us like shite too IMO.

Why take what Miller does so personally??? The guy is doing a job and trying to make the most he can. We sold him on the cheap and since he was offered big wages he went. Do I like that he left in Jan??? NO! However, we shafted him on an extension and wanted a pay cut. He didnt want it, pretty simple. Some guys have true passion when they work (like some of us) for others its just a job. I am sure Kenny enjoys being at Rangers but he will play football anywhere. The only reason I am against it is because he is 32. However, he is an option for the next few years anyway. If he scores goals for us and improves our team then I will cheer for him.

we could be very close to getting a massive signing in king carlos . but ppl would rather talk about how much they HATE miller . get fkin over it even if we get cuellar most will over shadow it with the hate of miller . just be happy them cunts are shitting themselves with the thought of cuellar partnering bouggie next season

I'd say playing for them is treating us like shite but if you feel that is acceptable then fair enough.

Leaving in the middle of an important season when he could have easily waited until the end of the season is treating us like shite too IMO.

He was sold ffs, how can this not get into your head?

As for playing for celtic - he is not a Rangers fan, so he would not have seen that as a problem and neither do I.