Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

anytime mcculloch plays he never lets us down and is a leader somethin that we missed in the middle of the park when he wasnt there ..

wee question for u guys MCCULLOCH or EDU ...?

no brainer for me mcculloch every day of the week ..when fit right enough :lol:

Would rather young Ness play before both of them if he could stay injury free

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edu is better than McCulloch. The amount of Fleck/Edu haters is actually embarrassing. Edu gets stick because he had a long time with bad form but form is temporary and class is permanent, and Fleck didn't even play a full 90 for rangers this season did he? People forget he is 19 years old and always has lots of pressure to perform. No matter who the player is, if he is representing us we should put personal views to a side, and cheer him on as if the player plays better, so does rangers.

When he goes missing, which he does, he let's us down!

Hardly missed him when he was out, the end to the season proved that.

hey we played the end of the season with a passenger m8 ,every player drifts in and out of games and the game passes them by at times.

yes we ended the season strong without him ,but the outcome would have been at least the same if he was playing ..

Would rather young Ness play before both of them if he could stay injury free

Totally agree, i was hoping he would get a good pre-season under his belt but really dissapointed that he hasn't played any games due to injury. I think i read somewhere that he has never played 6 games in a row during his youth career because he keeps getting crocked.

Edu is better than McCulloch. The amount of Fleck/Edu haters is actually embarrassing. Edu gets stick because he had a long time with bad form but form is temporary and class is permanent, and Fleck didn't even play a full 90 for rangers this season did he? People forget he is 19 years old and always has lots of pressure to perform. No matter who the player is, if he is representing us we should put personal views to a side, and cheer him on as if the player plays better, so does rangers.

I don't often hand out stick to our players but sadly Fleck has done nothing for me. Yes he's young but look at Ness, Hutton and Wilson they played less games and have done more than Fleck has. Hopefully fleck gets more chances this season and shows the ability he has and proves me wrong.

I don't often hand out stick to our players but sadly Fleck has done nothing for me. Yes he's young but look at Ness, Hutton and Wilson they played less games and have done more than Fleck has. Hopefully fleck gets more chances this season and shows the ability he has and proves me wrong.

The thing is though, Yes he has been wank when he has played for us. He still needs a chance however, he barely played last season. I believe in him, think he has great potential.

u must be havin a laugh tbh ..u just said quote "Edu gets stick because he had a long time with bad form but form is temporary and class is permanent" aye ok hes class ffs ...

as for fleck .hes done heehaw and doesnt look like hes gonna do any more ...i hope ur at it m8 really :lol:

I hate giving players stick and i do think edu is a decent player but his performance in the final old firm game of the season was as bad as ive ever seen from a rangers player. It was like playing with 10 men.

u must be havin a laugh tbh ..u just said quote "Edu gets stick because he had a long time with bad form but form is temporary and class is permanent" aye ok hes class ffs ...

as for fleck .hes done heehaw and doesnt look like hes gonna do any more ...i hope ur at it m8 really :lol:

Who is better on top form Edu or McCulloch?

I hate giving players stick and i do think edu is a decent player but his performance in the final old firm game of the season was as bad as ive ever seen from a rangers player. It was like playing with 10 men.

Everyone has there bad games, and Like I said there is no denying that Edu had some really terrible performances this season, but people fail to see the good things he does. It pisses me off.