Major Claims By Fourth_official

SteveJ

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather think about the team I loves perspective rather than Kenny Millers.

FFS mate, you have to think about it from his point of view aswell, that answer just makes you look like a complete cock, and im sure your not

FFS mate, you have to think about it from his point of view aswell, that answer just makes you look like a complete cock, and im sure your not

I might have worded that wrongly :lol:

What I meant was from a Rangers point of view I think if he had anything about him he could of showed us a bit of loyalty and stuck around until the end of the season.

the contract we offered miller was embarrassing. infact it was an insult. if we couldnt put a decent offer together we should have never even offered 1.

miller did what was right for him and his family. he also got us 400k that we wouldnt have got if he had stayed to the summer and no takeover had happened.

his move has not worked out, im sure hes not the first person whos new job hasnt worked out. we are now in a position to offer him a fair deal(imo) and if he wants to take that offer up thats fine with me.

if he comes back and plays the same way he did in his 2nd spell for the nxt 2 or so yrs then i will be extremely happy.

bringing a player back is always a gamble but if its good enuff for super ally its good enuff for me.

What is their connection though?

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Tranmere will make a new signing tomorrow #trfc

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Tranmere signing on Monday, and there was Vinni Dantas is a #TRFC player, work permit pending

--

Seems like a agent or something, are they?

I might have worded that wrongly :lol:

What I meant was from a Rangers point of view I think if he had anything about him he could of showed us a bit of loyalty and stuck around until the end of the season.

I know what your saying mate, but i think some people need to remember kenny miller is a footballer with a family to look after. He was, at the time, one of our best players and our top scorer, and we offered him a shit contract. Millerbdidnt ask to leave in january, he would have played the season out, but we accepted a bid for him, and he was then offered silly money. I know he could have stayed and hoped the takeover went through, but was anyone really ever that confident or niave to believe it was a stick on to go through? I still cant believe it sometimes! Also, miller could have ranndown his contract and walked for free in the summer. And i bet he would have made more money doing it that ay aswell.

They accepted an offer for him, they didn't make him sign the contract at Bursa.

would you have turned down 50k a week

miller(like the rest of us at the time)never knew what was happening at rangers

he did what he thought was right for his family

I know what your saying mate, but i think some people need to remember kenny miller is a footballer with a family to look after. He was, at the time, one of our best players and our top scorer, and we offered him a shit contract. Millerbdidnt ask to leave in january, he would have played the season out, but we accepted a bid for him, and he was then offered silly money. I know he could have stayed and hoped the takeover went through, but was anyone really ever that confident or niave to believe it was a stick on to go through? I still cant believe it sometimes! Also, miller could have ranndown his contract and walked for free in the summer. And i bet he would have made more money doing it that ay aswell.

That's your opinion mate and you are entitled to it but I dont think we are going to agree. The fact we didn't know about the takeover going through is one of the reasons why I think he should have stuck around. If he had left and we lost the league and the takeover didn't go through we would well and truly be fucked!

Anyway, that's all ifs and buts. What matters now is getting 4 in a row, with or without Miller. (tu)